• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse @ Wake Forest 10/8: 7pm, RSN

I'm just going to leave this here...

"I think when all is said and done, you guys will like the cake that we're baking. Right now is not the right time to eat the batter. Wait for us to bake the cake."

-Dino Babers earlier this week

I'm just going to leave this here...

"I think when all is said and done, you guys will like the cake that we're baking. Right now is not the right time to eat the batter. Wait for us to bake the cake."

-Dino Babers earlier this week

So he is already predicting a loss?

So he is already predicting a loss?

I guess he's saying he going to pull this thing out of the oven at 7pm tonight. Hopefully it's a goopy mess (the cake, and also possibly the weather).

For anyone in WS, what's the weather like this morning.
Looks like WS is right on the western edge of Matthew

For anyone in WS, what's the weather like this morning.
Looks like WS is right on the western edge of Matthew

The rain is supposed to move east and away from WS this afternoon. We should be good to go by game time.

It's been raining most of the morning so far.

The wind + rain combo is going to make tailgating not much fun. Think the rain is supposed to taper off between 4-5 according to most reports. Seems like the storm recently slowed down though, which would keep the rain here a little longer.

It's been raining most of the morning so far.

The wind + rain combo is going to make tailgating not much fun. Think the rain is supposed to taper off between 4-5 according to most reports. Seems like the storm recently slowed down though, which would keep the rain here a little longer.

Too bad about the weather. We need an electric crowd tonight and I suspect many will stay home. About to start the 4 hour drive.

Weather might not be perfect, but nothing a few drinks and a little food won't cure.

Picked up my tickets yesterday. Ready for a deacon W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rain is supposed to move east and away from WS this afternoon. We should be good to go by game time.

that's not good for game time. figures the rain will ruin the tailgate but abate before it can ruin the 'cuse air attack.

It's cold, rainy, and windy. Nobody is in the tailgate lots, but I'm drunk so it's all good.

Was looking forward to a long day of tailgating. Instead I'm looking at half a tree that just fell and narrowly missed the house. Could be far worse; hope to get to the game atleast.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back