• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse @ Wake Forest 10/8: 7pm, RSN

Does anyone know where the shuttle lot is? I will be running late and the fair is in town.

Guess this is what happens when your team hasn't won a conference title since 1979. You resort to trash talking on a Syracuse/Wake Forest thread.

Fun Fact: NITSt is the least favorite among Cuse fans by a large amount.

Charlotte deac. I've got 4 in section 8 on the 20, aisle row W 1/4 down the section from the portal behind the players families with Sr Services lot pass on that end of the stadium. All for $120 enjoy close tailgate and short walk to great seats that no one messes with you over. Deals have some buzz so I expect 28k with open seats in t h e corners

Charlotte deac. I've got 4 in section 8 on the 20, aisle row W 1/4 down the section from the portal behind the players families with Sr Services lot pass on that end of the stadium. All for $120 enjoy close tailgate and short walk to great seats that no one messes with you over. Deals have some buzz so I expect 28k with open seats in t h e corners

I PM'd you.

I'm sure the answers are floating around on a thread somewhere but I can't find em...Any updates on our key injured guys?

With our porous pass defense, Cuse will complete more passes than Bill Clinton.

Always thought we should just hold Hinton out til Army and have him on full blast then

Isn't there going to be a hurricane?

14470511_1189855207720541_4765706911973611638_n.jpg

Urban Meyer said today that IU is the toughest defense he's faced, including Oklahoma.

GO DEACS.

now that is some hyperbole there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Will gusting winds of 30 mph, their passing game should be much more affected that our running game. This is definitely a positive for us. Also, there is going to be a lot of rain during the day, but just windy during the game, so the wetter conditions on the field and the wind should slow down their passing attack.

Will gusting winds of 30 mph, their passing game should be much more affected that our running game. This is definitely a positive for us. Also, there is going to be a lot of rain during the day, but just windy during the game, so the wetter conditions on the field and the wind should slow down their passing attack.

I'd like to see our defense step up and contain their passing game.

Back