• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
JNO after this season:

tumblr_map1jnJqXg1r8vtzr.gif

TITCR.

Michael Oher is the reason we are better this year than last though.

Also I think the line is much more of a unit this year and grew a tremendous amount the off season and this year. Oher has been a pleasant surprise.

Edit: I may have missed it but did anybody post the link of the offense and defense (in 2013) having some tension that isn't around anymore?

Last edited:
I still don't know why we have the reputation of not having talent

Our team is pretty stacked across except at WR, including like three all pro level players on defense

We have the reputation of not having talent because Cam, Olsen, and Panthers D are the only fantasy studs.

Last edited:
Cam is the #2 scorer in my fantasy league this year, and I have him. Wasn't feeling great about the pick, and was feeling especially bad after KB went down, since we drafted early (and KB was a keeper pick of mine).

Edit: Olsen is #4 TE, the D/ST is #2, Gano #2 K

Hey number #1 in the power rankings this week, Cam probably leader for MVP, favored rest of the games. I think the Panthers were better off having the no respect not favored not talked about. Much harder when the spotlight shines bright.

I didn't realize that Kurt Coleman was only 27, and we've got him on a two year deal. That's awesome! He's been one of the standout FA pickups for us this year. For some reason I thought he was like 35 years old.

I didn't realize that Kurt Coleman was only 27, and we've got him on a two year deal. That's awesome! He's been one of the standout FA pickups for us this year. For some reason I thought he was like 35 years old.

News to me, too. If he keeps his play up, I'd like to see him back after next season. He's been pretty good for us.

Cam, TD, Norman, Stewart, DA all out to see the Hornets and Warriors last night. Cam working the city again sitting center court on the floor in a throwback Del Curry jersey on Del Curry night.

Cam, TD, Norman, Stewart, DA all out to see the Hornets and Warriors last night. Cam working the city again sitting center court on the floor in a throwback Del Curry jersey on Del Curry night.

He's not some kind of hybrid indian/mexican fast food restaurant....his name is DELL Curry

Looking back, I am confused as to why we all, myself included, thought we needed to draft a guy like Devin Smith to take the tops off defenses. It's pretty much all Gin and Philly can do, and while they might not always catch the ball, looking back it seems silly that we all wanted to spend a first round pick for just a moderate upgrade.

I'm hoping for some Gettlemagic in 2016 and some depth for when we can't afford to pay all of our SUPER STUD draft picks in the near future. Hopefully an OT and depth in the secondary.

Looking back, I am confused as to why we all, myself included, thought we needed to draft a guy like Devin Smith to take the tops off defenses. It's pretty much all Gin and Philly can do, and while they might not always catch the ball, looking back it seems silly that we all wanted to spend a first round pick for just a moderate upgrade.
I still haven't forgiven Ginn for dropping that game winner vs the Colts.

I have. He's been solid in the minimal targets hes received since then and it gave Gano a lot of confidence that he desperately needed. Has he missed since that extra point vs. the Colts? I know he had one blocked vs. Dallas, maybe missed on vs. Green Bay as well?

Still 11-0

@CarPanthersNews: #Panthers K @GrahamGano named NFC Special Teams Player of the Month for the 1st time in his career! Congrats Graham!

Because we want another Steve Smith.

This year I'm all about DE, CB, RB, and S in the early rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back