• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bridge (FX)

The Annabeth Gish angle has potential if they are going with a Walter White type angle.

Bit of a spoiler, but Sepinwall said that she's not in the first two episodes and the serial killer angle isn't mentioned much.

very limited spoilers in sepinwall's pre-season review http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/review-fxs-the-bridge-finds-more-consistency-in-season-2

the gist is the show is more consistent in season 2 and does what "it should be doing" (aka not focusing on the serial killer arc from last season)

Is the only place to catch up on the show Hulu?

FX is not running the previous season, assholes.

I quit watching before the final 2 eps, now Sepinwall tells me that I should have kept going w/ it.

can't look now but most of the fx stuff is on amazon prime so if you have an account it may be there.

Any thoughts on this season? They did a lot of set up over the first few episodes but business picked up the last two episodes. They've been strong.

Matthew Lilliard kills it in this show. Emily Rios looked quite hot with her hair down. They've been the best part of this season.

Matthew Lilliard kills it in this show.

Lillard is probably the coolest guy in Hollywood. He did an IAmA a while ago and was so awesome. He did an interview with one of the blogs I read earlier today, and was just as awesome. Really sounds like a regular dude, who just happens to be a great actor.

Edit: Here's the interview.

Last edited:
Shame. One of the best shows on TV that no one watched this season. Season 1 hurt them while they were trying to find their own voice. I enjoyed season 2 more over all. The finale was disappointing because the neatly wrapped everything up in one episode. Slow burn most of the season and then bam . it's all nice and neat.

Sepinwall did an interview with the showrunner who said that FX made them follow the serial killer plot from the original show so closely. It stalled the momentum of the show and took away from what was working. That's why they finished that plot and moved on before Season 1 was over.

It could still end up on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime or even another network. A Spanish-langugage network may even be interested.

Back