• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bridge (FX)

That dude is such a loser, she's pretty hot for him. Clearly this crazy dude is not the beast. I like how they have systematically been eliminating obvious suspects every week.

But without making the main characters look like idiots or stringing out the suspense.

The guy who plays the jackass ex who is in way over his head is perfectly cast. The guy the wife is cheating with, not so much.

The guy who plays the jackass ex who is in way over his head is perfectly cast. The guy the wife is cheating with, not so much.

They wanted a hot woman in her 40s and got one.

The guy basically plays the same role even from the same area in Cougar Town. No gunrunning though.

The guy basically plays the same role even from the same area in Cougar Town. No gunrunning though.

Yep, we even call him Bobby when watching the show. Haven't bothered to learn his name on The Bridge. I suspect he's a goner before too long anyways.

My wife says she has the beast ID'd from the sketch of his eyes.

I have a theory as well on that fact

(kinda look like Hank Schrader's eyes, lol)

He was FANTASTIC on John From Cinci

They showed a scene with law enforcement officers, and she said "that guy's the beast. That's his eyes." We'll see if she's right.

Well they have figured out he knows their investigation very well and possibly is an inside guy. Makes sense.

Does anyone mind if we openly speculate?

Of course not. Random speculation is what message boards are for.

The funny/nice detective w/ the hat that plays the guitar.

Anyone else would not be as suspenseful.

Also I think killing off Matthew Lilliard is a mistake.

How have we not discussed the old Mexican lady gangster in the car getting oral sex?

Major oversight. Lots of different sex in that episode. That was a great scene.

I love that guy. It's Butchie from John from Cincinnati.

How have we not discussed the old Mexican lady gangster in the car getting oral sex?

Yes, hilarious. Then the scene of him in the pool, where he's shot in between Annabeth Gish's hot ass legs? FANTASTIC.

Yes, hilarious. Then the scene of him in the pool, where he's shot in between Annabeth Gish's hot ass legs? FANTASTIC.

I thought the "I was busy cleaning the drain" line with the snorkel mask on was a nice touch.

Back