• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bridge (FX)

I finished the original and loved it. I started the American version pilot yesterday but quit it because it was shot for shot the same. It was good but if its the exact same shots I figure I can pass. I did like te Danish Swedish leads better I have to say. I am not a big fan of the Latino Mexican as an actor. The gruff dialogue doesn't suit him IMO.

Enjoy the ride though it is fun. Episodes 3-8 were for real

So hottie detective is a nympho? I'm in.

If you decide "woman who has sex in a purely physical way" is a nympho.

The sex was definitely weird, but was a good example of how her aspergers affects more than just her personal life.

Also holy shit... LYLE LOVETT

Bump after tonight's ep.

Another solid episode, and the widow's storyline is finally merging with the main storyline.

Anyone else think Buffalo Bill is a suspicious character? I'd be surprised if they haven't already introduced us to the killer, but who knows?

The little tryst at the widow's place was kind of annoying. I kind of expected it, but it was handled pretty hastily and without care. It didn't feel nearly as important as it should have.

Lyle Lovett is just a terrible terrible actor. wow. Other than that, I am digging this show.

Bump after tonight's ep.

Another solid episode, and the widow's storyline is finally merging with the main storyline.

Anyone else think Buffalo Bill is a suspicious character? I'd be surprised if they haven't already introduced us to the killer, but who knows?

The little tryst at the widow's place was kind of annoying. I kind of expected it, but it was handled pretty hastily and without care. It didn't feel nearly as important as it should have.

Just watched it. Another good ep. I think the point of the tryst was that our good Mexican cop wasn't as good as we thought. I also think he went over there to hit it. It took two eps to show why Charlotte was important to the storyline. The tryst will be important enough soon.

Pretty smart serial killer to come up with an impromptu ransom scheme like that.

Bump after tonight's ep.

Add in the guy's kid basically eye fucking blondie in front of his parents.

Add in the guy's kid basically eye fucking blondie in front of his parents.

I hope they're setting up her having robot sex with him and not understanding the consequences.

So here's my wife's theory on what's going on with the creepy bearded dude. He's clearly not the serial killer we're looking for. What he is actually doing is rescuing prostitutes from pimps in Mexico as some sort of penance for something that happened to his sister.

So here's my wife's theory on what's going on with the creepy bearded dude. He's clearly not the serial killer we're looking for. What he is actually doing is rescuing prostitutes from pimps in Mexico as some sort of penance for something that happened to his sister.

Yeah, he's gonna be a good guy.

The hookup w/ Brotherhood chick and the Mexicop was disappointing. I thought he was gonna be a purely good character, doesn't take bribes, has some stress but doesn't fuck around on the wife. Besides his wife is not ugly.

Who ever put the tag AMC >>>>FX clearly hasn't watched many FX shows.

FX's body of work trumps AMC's work. AMC might have the two best show Mad Men/Breaking Bad and a big hit in Walking Dead but FX produced The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons, Bridge, Nip Tuck, American Horror Story, Terriers, The Americans among other solid solid shows.

Strong theory. Looks very good after tonight. Perhaps the penance part is why he's working with the ranch even though he's not a believer.

So they don't know much about the serial killer except he's very technologically savvy and all over the place.

I'm not sure how to explain Gelman's involvement in the Fuetnes murder and if it was just coincidence that he was on the case and did the drop.

Another strong episode that keeps me hooked for next week.

Who ever put the tag AMC >>>>FX clearly hasn't watched many FX shows.

FX's body of work trumps AMC's work. AMC might have the two best show Mad Men/Breaking Bad and a big hit in Walking Dead but FX produced The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons, Bridge, Nip Tuck, American Horror Story, Terriers, The Americans among other solid solid shows.

Not to mention all the comedy shows: Louie, Always Sunny, Wilfred, The League, Archer

Another good episode. The pace seems slow but every episode is eventful.

Back