• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

Nice to see I haven't checked up on this thread or the status of a billboard in 2 weeks... and absolutely nothing has changed.

Is there a way to revoke your money on crowdtilt or once it's gone, is it definitely gone?

By the way, at least when board members/friends sent me money on PayPal in '06, I used it immediately. It might have been a ridiculously huge waste of $1,100 to fly me halfway around the world for a football game, but at least I didn't hide it and not update everyone on what the hell was going on. Shit, I was using old school computers in the Bratislava airport to post updates.

RSF definitely takes over as worst electronic money transfer board member (at least I hope)...

and_it_s_gone_by_celeith-d5div3y.jpg

can we at least change the thread title? I don't think the media will care much about a nonexistent billboard.

We were extremely transparent and quick to get our ads done.

I think MDMH and RSF are tight. I'd love to see a good old fashioned tag team wrasslin' match between them and the Stratts. I feel like this is bound to happen. Winner gets the $4700 or whatever it was cash money to spend on whatever the fuck they want to. vtwhat can guest referee the match.

Back