• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

This is incredible how a little outrage can get a pack prider to steal all our hard earned money

I like how RSF refuses to provide any sort of update whatsoever. Not even a "sorry guys this is behind for xyz reason and the revised timeline looks like ______" just straight refusal to provide the financial supporters with information.

RSF has said he's bad at phones and with messages. Aside from the fact that its 2013, is he communicating with some core group via email or even smoke signals?

I wish out of principle someone would put up a billboard by the end of the day/tomorrow just to show how big of a mongoloid RSF is and how simple it is to do. Good thing the people who put up the Cowards and Pray for Boston billboard didnt have RSF in charge, or 2 months later the appropriately timed message would finally be displayed.
Guys, cut RSF some slack. This and his "Vote Romney" ad should be out any day now.

So we've passed the threshold for when we can post about how this is kind of funny?

I will say this much. He has pmd me with details and signed his real name.

I've checked it out. He did go to Wake.

I think we are safe. He's just a young punk with no political savvy.

I will say this much. He has pmd me with details and signed his real name.

I've checked it out. He did go to Wake.

I think we are safe. He's just a young punk with no political savvy.

You really think James LaFleur is his real name? C'mon, moon, you weren't born yesterday. I'm telling you, this guy is a pro. Let me guess what else he told you -- probably something vague like, "things are going to move very quickly from here on out." I do admire his moxie. Most con men would have moved on by now, but he's still here working his marks, probably seeing if he can milk a few more shekels from the Strattons.

he's stretching it out until december to see if he can get the strattons to play the ghosts in his Yadkinville Community Theater production of A Christmas Carol

So this is FBI jurisdiction right ? since it covered multiple states ?

just trying to verify... I know the boys in blue are a little busy right now... but since so many of them are in boston area anyway...

I fear that WindyCityDeac is taking the potential of this being a con very seriously, which makes sense after years of freezing his brain in Chicagoland.

I fear that WindyCityDeac is taking the potential of this being a con very seriously, which makes sense after years of freezing his brain in Chicagoland.

the rhode island kid with aspbergers is acting in a way that makes it feel like a con

i bet he gets followed in department stores by security guards even if his intentions are not to steal

he's a poor schmuck with the i'm guilty looks

RSF is actually Jeff [Redacted] and the donations are going to his wingman recruiting fund (read: recruiting fund)

Back