• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

Yeah. We're going to go billboard first, then website/billboard. The website is just too much of a logistical issue right now. I think the first billboard will be either a teaser or more [Redacted]-oriented, leading into our full-on attack on Wellman.

It sucks, because the plan I (and others, obviously) had in mind would have been a huge, pretty convincing assault on Wellman et al, but we just realistically need more time for that at this point, and we need to get something up now.

Yeah. We're going to go billboard first, then website/billboard. The website is just too much of a logistical issue right now. I think the first billboard will be either a teaser or more [Redacted]-oriented, leading into our full-on attack on Wellman.

It sucks, because the plan I (and others, obviously) had in mind would have been a huge, pretty convincing assault on Wellman et al, but we just realistically need more time for that at this point, and we need to get something up now.

Thank you for your efforts RSF!

Every day I drive down business 40 and I look forward to seeing our billboard up. Make it happen!

Best billboard EVER! I heard the board of trustees all saw it when driving in for their meeting today and were so moved they are thinking about canning Buzz today. Wait nope there is no billboard.

I want my fucking money back. This is complete bullshit. I have offered plenty of help with multiple confirmed connections in the industry and redsoxdickface continues to ignore everyone. This is complete shit and this kid is a lazy sack of shit. This dickhead keeps saying he's on it and to wait patiently.... But I just saw on another thread he's going to the zoo tomorrow to jerk off a giraffe. The zoo!? You've got to be shitting me. The fucking zoo?

Last edited:
I want my fucking money back. This is complete bullshit. I have offered plenty of help with multiple confirmed connections in the industry and redsoxdickface continues to ignore everyone. This is complete shit and this kid is a lazy sack of shit. This dickhead keeps saying he's on it and to wait patiently.... But I just saw on another thread he's going to the zoo tomorrow to jerk off a giraffe. The zoo!? You've got to be shitting me. The fucking zoo?

For starters: I'm not going to the zoo tomorrow. So there's that. I'm sorry I posted in a thread about going to the zoo, though. My bad!

However! I'm also not going to do anything relevant to the billboard tomorrow, because tomorrow is a Sunday and unless you know of a way for me to work on getting a billboard up on a Sunday, you should probably stop worrying about whatever the flying fuck I am doing tomorrow.

Thirdly, I do have this. We will have a billboard up in the spring, we will have a billboard up in the fall, and both billboards will be good. I don't remember you offering "confirmed connections in the industry". I could be wrong about that, but I just checked my PMs, rep, email, and the last couple of pages in this thread. So there's that. I'm not ignoring anybody. Except for mdmh's texts and calls I guess, because as I said in the post from the zoo thread that started your absurd rage, I am pretty terrible at phones.

And RSF is from Boston? Someone should look at a connection.

Heh.

My sister was actually across the street from the explosions at the finish line. She lives a few blocks from there. Thank God she's okay, but definitely some crazy shit.

Deuce is absolutely correct, though it hadn't even occurred to me. Story would've been buried last week.

Just FYI... If our billboard went up last week it would have gotten 0 media coverage

"Angry idiots bitch about sorry coach while real life stuff happens"

Somehow RedSox knew to hold out on this and not to put it up too early.

For starters: I'm not going to the zoo tomorrow. So there's that. I'm sorry I posted in a thread about going to the zoo, though. My bad!

However! I'm also not going to do anything relevant to the billboard tomorrow, because tomorrow is a Sunday and unless you know of a way for me to work on getting a billboard up on a Sunday, you should probably stop worrying about whatever the flying fuck I am doing tomorrow.

Thirdly, I do have this. We will have a billboard up in the spring, we will have a billboard up in the fall, and both billboards will be good. I don't remember you offering "confirmed connections in the industry". I could be wrong about that, but I just checked my PMs, rep, email, and the last couple of pages in this thread. So there's that. I'm not ignoring anybody. Except for mdmh's texts and calls I guess, because as I said in the post from the zoo thread that started your absurd rage, I am pretty terrible at phones.

RSF. It is true that multiple of us have tried to offer help and you ignored it. I tried to message you multiple times but your message box was full. I then posted on here and nothing. Then tweeted you and nothing. I am very concerned that we have lost a bunch of momentum by the delay and that people may not contribute to the next idea because of this. These campaigns are not about personal attention or gain. We are a group of people that all want the same thing. You have $4600 of our money. We should see progress and receive updates or you should refund everyone's money
and we will get someone else to do this.

RSF. It is true that multiple of us have tried to offer help and you ignored it. I tried to message you multiple times but your message box was full. I then posted on here and nothing. Then tweeted you and nothing. I am very concerned that we have lost a bunch of momentum by the delay and that people may not contribute to the next idea because of this. These campaigns are not about personal attention or gain. We are a group of people that all want the same thing. You have $4600 of our money. We should see progress and receive updates or you should refund everyone's money
and we will get someone else to do this.

Oh. Yeah I didn't realize that about my message box, my bad. I think enthusiasm for "the next idea" will be influenced by how well the billboard actually works, though-- not by how badly I bungle the PR during planning.

RSF - do you have an actual timeline for when the first billboard will be up?

Yes, enthusiasm for the next idea will be affected by how well the billboard actually works. Unfortunately, this ridiculous delay on getting the first billboard up has probably reduced the probability of the billboard having a strong impact significantly.

There is really no excuse at this point.

Back