• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

How bout something like this? Comparing Wellman to Kim Jong-un will definitely get attention and draw the parallels of dictatorship

2a0lxcl.jpg

Yep that will have people take you seriously.

This is the best way to give Wellman more juice with the donors. It makes the group putting up the billboards look lunatics who should be mocked not followed.

Here's one solution and a way to get the ball rolling: The first billboard could go up now with a short and direct message. No big fancy stuff. The second billboard (next fall) could mirror the to-be-designed website. (I understand there are funds for two.)

I agree 100% with this. Waiting for someone to develop a new website is not the way to go. We want to keep pressure on.

Since Wellman has already said he is going to keep Buzz in 2013-2014 wouldn't it be better to save the cash and put the billboard up at the end of next season? Timing is everything. The media coverage will be much more heavy after we suck next year and Wellman and Buzz are on the hot seat.

Basketball season is over, reporters have moved on.

Putting it up now seems like pissing in the wind.

Good Christ.

More of you need to study the history of insurgencies, but that would require more of you to, I don't know, not be spoiled fucking douchebags living off of daddy's $$$. [Real talk.}

Dv7 and/or VT...etc have been de facto elected, despite RJ's posts that no one reads anymore. (Because he's RJ, and no one cares besides RJ.) It doesn't matter if you've funded such/posted support/read their posts. Follow. The God damn. Leader. You're #BuzzOut? Good. You have a brain. Now shut up and execute what you're told to execute.

Cordially,

Someone who thinks 90% of you are god damn clowns.

P.S. Simple person version: Want to get rid of Wellman and/or [Redacted]? Shut up and execute. Stop with your god damn pathetic ideas. Shut up. And fucking execute. For fuck's sake.

Says the man at 4:23AM. Shut up and go to sleep.

I now see why some want to keep Stratt off the billboard design team ... dude thinks repercussions are two sets of drums set 10 feet apart.

It makes the group putting up the billboards look lunatics who should be mocked not followed.

Says the tool that has been running around for weeks telling anyone who will listen that te newspaper ads are to blame for Wellman keeping BZ.

Says the tool that has been running around for weeks telling anyone who will listen that te newspaper ads are to blame for Wellman keeping BZ.

The same lunatic who still believes that his idea of dropping off 200 toilets in front of the Joel was our best chance at being taken seriously and getting [Redacted] fired.

Says the man at 4:23AM. Shut up and go to sleep.

I now see why some want to keep Stratt off the billboard design team ... dude thinks repercussions are two sets of drums set 10 feet apart.

you dumbass... everyone knows they are only 5 feet away. geez

RSF, my graphics artist friend is willing to help. It will cost me a lunch, but it's all good.

Lemme know your thoughts on this rough draft that I did. She can make it look much better.

w7otb8.jpg

Last edited:
Even if it is made to look better than that, it would need a big overhaul in the idea department. Keep it simple. I mean, doesn't VT still have the old idea about reading billboards saved somewhere? Just have him send that one to whoever is running the show and roll with it. It is professional enough.

Why not just plain and simple, white background with black letters

Wake Deserves Better
Fire Jeff [Redacted]
Fire Ron Wellman
Paid for by the Fans

fc84k.jpg

I prefer something simple like this as mentioned above. I think it needs some call to action like a link to an online petition or at least to the website.

We don't need a graphic designer for the billboard. We need somebody that has experience building websites. It would be a similar format to the www.firebz.com website. Just fact based.

The billboard idea is pretty straight forward and a good one going into the doldrums of summer.

So we don't know who is running the firebz.com site now? Just some anonymous person?

It would stink to have to start another website. firebz.com has a lot of traction.

It isn't a complete start-over at all. New target. New website.

It isn't a complete start-over at all. New target. New website.

What VT had discussed before was beefing up the WellmanOut section of the FireBz.com website and making the WellmanOut page of FireBz the landing page for one of the new Domain names that have been purchased.

What VT had discussed before was beefing up the WellmanOut section of the FireBz.com website and making the WellmanOut page of FireBz the landing page for one of the new Domain names that have been purchased.

This makes the most sense.

Back