• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

I don't understand why you can't share a specific timeline for when it will go up. Does the billboard company not commit that to you?

I just want to know why RedSoxFaithful despises Strattocaster so much. Here is he is, trying DESPERATELY to help, and RedSoxFaithful is basically telling him to go fuck himself. Why do you hate Strattocaster, RedSoxFaithful? He seems absolutely dedicated to the BuzzOut movement, and yet here you are doing the e-equivalent of shitting into his mouth Knight-style and doing everything in your power to make him look like a weak little bitch. I, for one, do NOT appreciate it. Why are you doing this to Strattocaster? Explain yourself. NOW.

I don't understand why you can't share a specific timeline for when it will go up. Does the billboard company not commit that to you?

You're assuming that he's already on that step, and just not divulging the information; I wouldn't assume he's there yet. The questions you need to be asking are:
Has the design been picked out yet?
Has the billboard location been picked out yet, and money spent to secure it?
If the location has been paid for, how much did it cost?

I just want to know why RedSoxFaithful despises Strattocaster so much. Here is he is, trying DESPERATELY to help, and RedSoxFaithful is basically telling him to go fuck himself. Why do you hate Strattocaster, RedSoxFaithful? He seems absolutely dedicated to the BuzzOut movement, and yet here you are doing the e-equivalent of shitting into his mouth Knight-style and doing everything in your power to make him look like a weak little bitch. I, for one, do NOT appreciate it. Why are you doing this to Strattocaster? Explain yourself. NOW.

The Strattons are ghosts, haunting this board and a Greensboro Denny's until [Redacted] is canned. Let their spirits move on from that unfortunate sexcapade gone wrong at the Wilco Truck Stop. Cooperate RSF, cooperate so their spirits can move on to the other side.

The Strattons are ghosts, haunting this board and a Greensboro Denny's until [Redacted] is canned. Let their spirits move on from that unfortunate sexcapade gone wrong at the Wilco Truck Stop. Cooperate RSF, cooperate so their spirits can move on to the other side.

I am offended by this. Everyone knows that midget hookers do not hang out at Denny's or Wilcos. Duh.

Seriously, does anyone--I mean anyone--know RSF in real life?

He is acting super squirelly.

Is he even in contact with the fool who donated $2000? Surely, he is answering to that guy.

If not, I think you've all been Madoffed. Our Madoff is a gentile and more corpulent, but the ponzi scheme tags have proved prescient, except DV7 wasn't behind this giant fraudulent scheme of epic proportions.

Wellman is laughing his ass off right about now.

As is PhDeac, who has contributed nothing other than criticism.

Is he even in contact with the fool who donated $2000? Surely, he is answering to that guy.

If not, I think you've all been Madoffed. Our Madoff is a gentile and more corpulent, but the ponzi scheme tags have proved prescient, except DV7 wasn't behind this giant fraudulent scheme of epic proportions.

Wellman is laughing his ass off right about now.

As is PhDeac, who has contributed nothing other than criticism.

And several statistics that could be used to make the case against Wellman.

You're assuming that he's already on that step, and just not divulging the information; I wouldn't assume he's there yet. The questions you need to be asking are:
Has the design been picked out yet?
Has the billboard location been picked out yet, and money spent to secure it?
If the location has been paid for, how much did it cost?
If he is only at this stage then people have a right to be upset. What progress has been made?

If he is only at this stage then people have a right to be upset. What progress has been made?

owens-popcorn-o.gif

I wish out of principle someone would put up a billboard by the end of the day/tomorrow just to show how big of a mongoloid RSF is and how simple it is to do. Good thing the people who put up the Cowards and Pray for Boston billboard didnt have RSF in charge, or 2 months later the appropriately timed message would finally be displayed.

there has been SOME good that has come out of this.

i can verify that RSF has good taste in cigars and scotch.

Back