• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

whats a good first mothers day gift?

Do something sappy and tell her how happy about having a family and what a great mother she is. You can borrow the verbiage straight out of a greeting card if you can't make it up. Then cum on her face and tell her you're trying to space the kids out a little bit.

And tickets to a Lana Del Rey show.

My daughter rolled over twice todaybfor the first time; she's 5 weeks.

Big day in the ITC household

Those Baby Pure Barre classes have been paying off.

Popped my 911 cherry tonight. Rambo fucking hid in the corner of our closet behind clothes for like 30 minutes without making a peep. We thought he had gotten outside or something. Called 911 after 20 minutes and found him before the police arrived. Scariest half hour of my life.

I mean I was kind of impressed after the fact. He's never been that still or silent for a minute, let alone half an hour. Bastard.

Popped my 911 cherry tonight. Rambo fucking hid in the corner of our closet behind clothes for like 30 minutes without making a peep. We thought he had gotten outside or something. Called 911 after 20 minutes and found him before the police arrived. Scariest half hour of my life.

Something similar happened to me once, though it was only for about 10 minutes, so I didn't have to call 911. My daughter was hiding under her bed and fell asleep. Completely freaked me out.

This sounds terrifying. Glad Rambo was safe and sound

It was really crazy. It went from oh I'm sure he's hiding, to okay this isn't funny, to get the fuck out, to pure terror in 30 minutes.

ITT a parent complains about getting OWNED in game of Hide and Seek.

Most kids are terrible at hide and seek. However, they all have it in them to find that one perfect spot and freak you out for a bit. Luckily mine was only about 10 minutes. He came down 2 hours or so after bedtime. He crammed himself in between some furniture and a laundry basket. A perfect storm of timing, circumstance, stillness and complete silence that had me race by him several times before he gave himself away.

Changing two poopy diapers on my seat at 32,000 ft is a cruel twist on the mile high club.

Back