• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

WHAT IS TRIPPIER DOING?!!? 2-0 to Everton and Trippier is having an absolute nightmare out there!

oh wow onside

It had to be Trippier all the way on the other side of the pitch. Check his online gambling account for a 3-0 Everton win bet!

YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR POINTS DEDUCTION UP YOUR ASS
YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR POINTS DEDUCTION
SHOVE YOUR POINTS DEDUCTION

Lol. That's how you do it. Sit 11 in the box and wait for the Spurs collapse.

Without the points deduction we’d be in 10th, same goals conceded as third place Villa. New avatar time, it’s Dyche season.

Parade time?????
We’d be ahead of Chelsea with their $1Bn transfer spend in the time we’ve netted $25m in transfer fees.

We’re not back to the fine times of competing for Champs league when I started supporting the club or anything but this run of form is a welcome change from recent relegation battles, the specter of unprecedented league punishment, Frank Lampard, etc.

I will admit that Everton are much better than I thought they would be before the season began. I thought their attack would be worse (not that 18 scored in 15 is good, same amount as toothless Man United), but I am surprised they've actually let in 20.

Also didn't anticipate all 3 promoted sides being this shit.

Last edited:
Back