• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

oh please
You’re kidding right? No way Macca deserved a yellow there. Others on both sides have literally shoved the others to the ground without so much as a foul. Macca sticks his arm out, might graze him and it’s a yellow? If anything it was a dive imo.

You’re kidding right? No way Macca deserved a yellow there. Others on both sides have literally shoved the others to the ground without so much as a foul. Macca sticks his arm out, might graze him and it’s a yellow? If anything it was a dive imo.
the ref is doing fine and the game is fun

quit whining

If you want to defend Coote, power too you. I just don’t think touching a guy is worthy of a yellow when gomez(a Liverpool player) hip checks a guy off the ball isn’t even a foul. It’s cool, you guys are right and Coote, epl refs rock.

Ha, I didn't think it was even much of a foul. Absolute minimal contact and Adringa went down easy. Official just didn't have an angle to see it well.

Ha, I didn't think it was even much of a foul. Absolute minimal contact and Adringa went down easy. Official just didn't have an angle to see it well.
the call was probably wrong but the overall game was fine and it didn’t really impact the game

Arsenal looking more dangerous when in possession

Queue the 3-0 Man City victory....

Arse are wilting and no longer posing a threat on the counter. They can't keep the ball for 5 passes anymore.

Back