• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Leicester outshot Plymouth Argyle 17-5, had 13 corners to zero, and lost 1-0

Leicester had 65 points from 26 games on New Year's Day, and has 23 from their last 16

Whoa, a rare Gio start.

And damn, brutal own goal for Luton. That was headed for a throw in.

United looks like they’re going to get thumped by Bournemouth again this season

I can’t think of a single positive thing to say about any United player in that half. They just don’t seem to care. I’d take off Rashford and Casemiro at the half. Garnacho was similarly awful but he’s at least shown he can run and pass on occasion this year. Rashford doesn’t do anything these days.

But a point from Bournemouth is good for United all things considered.

Didn't watch today. By all accounts, I am glad I didn't have the chance to tune in.

Instead of sacking the manager can we sack like 90% of the players? Bunch of fucking bums.

He's so bad. Got bailed out against Brentford but not so last week or today, dude just throws points away
He's not that bad. 2 real clangers in 2 weeks but had played well before that. Kompany was pretty much forced to play James trafford (the 20 year old man city signee who only had 2 years at Bolton for experience) and the team has responded to Muric in goal.

For the Brentford game, Toney threw himself down for the "foul" in the box, and then clanged into him for the second goal was disallowed.

Back