• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Champions League Thread 2014-2015 (non-dv7 Topic)

I've never, literally, seen us so comprehensively destroyed. Though I'm young

Yeah he shoved Mascherano.

Luckily Higuain isn't good in big games because this should be 5-0

Barcelona, Manchester City, Juventus and Dortmund would be the greatest group of death in the history of any tournament. I'm kind of cheering for it just for the spectacle.

It looks like Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Bayern and AC Milan are the big winners - they each avoid one grossly underseeded team because of country rules. Madrid, Barcelona and Porto ... pretty much are going to get a brutal draw guaranteed.

Malaga isn't as grossly misplaced as some of the other clubs, but I'd say that Barca and Real win out by not having them as a possibility in pot 4.

AMAZING flick from Ronaldo and then scores

SO SEXY

tumblr_m9jd4xJ3Rt1rb6ybjo1_500.gif

Alex Song v. Luka Modric out there right now ... it's a North London Derby that got lost and ended in Spain

What channel is this on in the US? I can't seem to find it.

GOL TV doesn't have this anymore, right? it's that new channel beIn sports or something like that.

It's 1v11 and Messi is nearly doing it. If you still think Ronaldo is the best player in the world you're a blind homer or football retarded and it's as simple as that

Well we recovered after the worst 30 minutes I've ever seen and were running train with 10 men. If we didn't ship 2 goals over the tie we would've come away with it. Not upset at all with our 5 point lead. I was legit freaking out after 30 minutes, thought it might be the end of the Barca of the last 4 seasons, it was that bad

The trophies have dried up for Barca. Past it. Cesc must think he is back at Arsenal.

It's 1v11 and Messi is nearly doing it. If you still think Ronaldo is the best player in the world you're a blind homer or football retarded and it's as simple as that

Your crazy, ronaldo is better in the air, a better crosser of the ball, better on free kicks, although Mesi's was nasty today, a more powerful shot, the only thing I say Messi has a clear advantage at is his touch and non-bitchieness.

agree with tintin that it was Barca at its worst in the first 30 minutes of the match yesterday. Masch was awful on Higuain's goal. as mentioned he never scores in big matches, so it takes a collosal fuckup for him to do so -- he should've had so many more but just can't put in the back of the net under his own volition to save his life. even with 10 men the team was much more composed and I was hoping by some miracle they could pull it off following Messi's golazo. the season is very young and already there's a 5 point lead, which could be crucial as every single point over the last few seasons has mattered.

Back