• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Liverpool will make a great profit on him if he does go. Great piece of business by Henry and co.

I get goosebumps every time a captain steps to the podium and kisses and lifts those PROFITS. Cue music, streamers, fireworks.

Mutterings -- mostly twitter, may be nothing -- that Coutinho wants to leave Liverpool, with PSG and maybe Barcelona interested. At what price do you give in? 40 million? 50 million? Pounds? Euros? More? Less? Would be shitty to lose (probably) the best player on the team, and one of the two along with Sturridge you feel could contribute at any team in Europe when fit, but I guess that's where Liverpool and Klopp find themselves at the moment. Shit, losing Suarez, Gerrard, Sterling, and Coutinho in three years would not be good.

I guess he seemed like he never quite totally fit in after Klopp took over, except for a hot run early in the spring, but still, it's Coutinho. Dang.

Hope it's not true.

It's most likely agent talk either testing the waters or trying to get a new contract -- he signed a five year extension last year but apparently at only around 75k a week, which probably isn't top 5 on the team -- but it could have some legs.

Marc Bartra to buckets' Dortmund team for 8 million euros (buyout clause).

I'm ready to see Julian Draxler at a big name club.

I've always liked him.

Bailly to man united for 32m? Villarreal are on a ridiculous hot streak on player purchases

Back