• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Damn, after all that Santon fails Day 2 of his medical. The internet is super annoying, and I keep falling for it.

I wish these dominoes would go ahead and start falling so all the teams could just sort their players.

There were rumors he failed a medical a couple of weeks ago when a deal with Napoli fell through, though Napoli came out and said it was something else.

"An unnamed Premier League club has made a £72m bid for Real Madrid and Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez, 25. (Marca, via Daily Star)"

Not sure who this would be, if true.

Just go ahead and give us the PL trophy. United to win the Prem by 6 points minimum.

#Pogback

Officially.

CpYH3SYWEAAVg0Q.jpg

I am so happy.

Last edited:
You spent more on Pogba than most teams have spent in the last three windows. Unfathomable privilege.

I'd need like 25:1 odds to even consider it. 6 points is a lot of points and it is unlikely to happen.

Back