• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Pro-Am League - That just happened.

Oh my god the amount of hand wringing when Chase became Bzd's first signed recruit. In your face Marshall was almost as good as it got for a six months. Will be kinda cool if he is a stud.

Bz approved Battle's find. Good decision.

right. I said that then and nobody cared. It was Bzd's 2-star white dude playing against inferior competition in a coal mine. When we could have waited and signed ...??? forget name

of course. I said it would be cool if he was a stud. What was the name of the kid we didn't wait for in order to sign Fischer? I honestly can't remember.

I don't think it's pie in the sky, we will have to run three guard lineups often out of necessity. Guarding the SF spot is going to be difficult.

The pie in the sky is that they'll get the job done. We had a three guard lineup of Paul/Gray/Taron that had major problems with defense.

The pie in the sky is that they'll get the job done. We had a three guard lineup of Paul/Gray/Taron that had major problems with defense.

Oh yeah that is a little pie in the sky. Hopefully Bz can make them fun offensively. I want to see up tempo and lots of threes. Of course getting a defensive rebound or a steal to start a fastbreak might be hard to come by.

Chase got off to an impressive start. He can shoot and has better ball handling skills than Gary plus a lot of moxie. Let's go with that and see how he matches up with JT on Thursday.

Last edited:
Who did LD's team lose to tonight? His Twitter posts make him look like a sore loser:

Dear 14th St, there is a reason why players the likes of me @themikegrace and @White_Mamba13 don't play 100% in your league...

That reason is we still have careers unlike 90% of the rest of the players in the league...

Wonder what league he's talking about then. Obviously one with Chas. Regardless, LD doesn't come off very well in those posts IMHO.

Carson played 20 minutes of their game tonight without recording a statistic, also known of the 20 trillion.

He just got an assist.

Travis and Fields from Wake, then some area players. They're going up against the HF's, Weaver, and Chas.

Back