• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

waiting for him to implode is clearly not a winning strategy, it never has been. nobody is actually trying to win because the polls still show people love Trump. they might well love a viable alternative but everyone’s too scared of catching the next “meatball” nickname.

I mean at Biden's age there's what a 10-15% chance of some serious health issue popping up in the next 15 months that just hands the election to Trump?

I mean at Biden's age there's what a 10-15% chance of some serious health issue popping up in the next 15 months that just hands the election to Trump?

That would mean voters chose a criminal wealthy white man who tried to steal and election over an accomplished Black woman. Which would happen.

We should do a boards pool on Trump's height and weight since GA is going to finally get it.

I'll go 6'0" 275.

We should do a boards pool on Trump's height and weight since GA is going to finally get it.

I'll go 6'0" 275.
I’ll say 6’2” 290. Hand size, toddler. Vertical nonexistent. 40 time? 48 seconds

and the guy who eats nothing but McDonald's and drives his golf cart onto the green is a lock?
Of course not but odds of him going in the same 15% window as Biden is only like 3%, so we're still left with like a 12% chance

and the guy who eats nothing but McDonald's and drives his golf cart onto the green is a lock?
Genetics are genetics, if McDonalds was going to kill Trump it probably would have happened already. From my perspective Trump appears notably younger than Biden in the way that he moves, in the way that he speaks, in his posture and body language.
Even with the pear shaped body, spray on tan, ridiculous combover, Trump still appears younger and much less frail than Biden.

Genetics are genetics, if McDonalds was going to kill Trump it probably would have happened already. From my perspective Trump appears notably younger than Biden in the way that he moves, in the way that he speaks, in his posture and body language.
Even with the pear shaped body, spray on tan, ridiculous combover, Trump still appears younger and much less frail than Biden.
Biden rides his bike and shit, though.

Personally I think Biden will beat Trump next year, but I think he would CRUSH anybody else the GOP puts up. It's the cult of Trump and the GOP can't nominate anybody else to even stand a chance.
I think the most problematic thing for Dems would be if Trump gets incarcerated, the GOP pulls him as nominee and puts up Desantis, then Desantis vows to pardon Trump. I think that would let the GOP retain the Trump voters without actually running Trump.

Any Pub is going to pardon Trump except maybe Christie.

Back