• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Trump is a clown. No serious establishment Pub is going to be his lackey.

I don't know if you've noticed, but "Establishment Republicans" have been repudiated by Republican voters in state after state across the country during the last three months. The two "outsider" candidates (Trump & Cruz) have gotten about 80% of the total Republican votes this year.

With that in mind, it takes one hell of a nerve for Ryan, Romney & the Bushes to think that Trump....after getting more Republican primary votes than any Republican in history, while those guys were spending more than $75 million to try to convince GOP voters not to vote for him...should be the one to crawl up to these repudiated has-beens to "unify" the party.

Fuck Romney, Ryan & the Bushes. Republican voters have already shown that they don't give a flying fuck what those guys think anymore. They are becoming more irrelevant every day. They just haven't brought themselves to accept that fact yet.

So who would be Trump's best running mate?

I can't believe that ad was against trump. It was cracking me up

Yeah. There's something to that. All those people have said worse things about Hillary, Bill, and Obama.

But then we couldn't play our little Partisan Politics parlar game!!! :tear:

I don't think polls are what is driving the "Partisan Politicas parlar [JHMD] game." Although I certainly won't defend media organizations who continue to focus on the horse race rather than the issues.

In the most recent poll for Arizona (a month ago) Clinton led Trump 45-38.

I'll take Trump over Hillary in Arizona. Name your price and I'll cover it. We'll even post if you wish. As a matter of fact, I would rather post. I will do the same on Georgia & Utah....and I will lay you 2 to 1 on Utah if you agree to wager on all three states.

I'll take Trump over Hillary in Arizona. Name your price and I'll cover it. We'll even post if you wish. As a matter of fact, I would rather post. I will do the same on Georgia & Utah....and I will lay you 2 to 1 on Utah if you agree to wager on all three states.

Let me think about it. Arizona alone is a good one. I don't expect Hillary to win in Georgia or Utah personally. I'm not endorsing the polls just posting where they currently stand.

Numbers doesn't have the balls to put his money where his mouth is

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Got Hillary at +140 last January to win the presidency so I've got a little pocket change to play with in my mind. Looking over some numbers and states now. Could've waited another three months and gotten her at +160 but it is what it is.

Got Hillary at +140 last January to win the presidency so I've got a little pocket change to play with in my mind. Looking over some numbers and states now. Could've waited another three months and gotten her at +160 but it is what it is.

At this point she is 1/3 (some Irish places have it a 4/11). You got a good price.

It's BuzzFeed, so TIFWIW...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/manafort-russia?utm_term=.npAQm2Zbd#.prQrm3KJE

With Donald Trump on the brink of receiving classified security briefings from the Central Intelligence Agency, U.S. foreign policy figures of both parties are raising concerns about a close Trump aide’s ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Trump’s top adviser, Paul Manafort, has spent much of his recent career working for pro-Russian forces in Ukraine, and doing complex deals for an oligarch with close ties to Putin. And while a Democratic senator has already charged Trump is not responsible enough to receive secret information, Manafort’s deep relationships with top pro-Russian figures raise special concerns.

Completely forgot that nominees get CIA briefings.

Trump's border security message will resonate strongly in AZ.

It's BuzzFeed, so TIFWIW...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/manafort-russia?utm_term=.npAQm2Zbd#.prQrm3KJE

With Donald Trump on the brink of receiving classified security briefings from the Central Intelligence Agency, U.S. foreign policy figures of both parties are raising concerns about a close Trump aide’s ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Trump’s top adviser, Paul Manafort, has spent much of his recent career working for pro-Russian forces in Ukraine, and doing complex deals for an oligarch with close ties to Putin. And while a Democratic senator has already charged Trump is not responsible enough to receive secret information, Manafort’s deep relationships with top pro-Russian figures raise special concerns.

The man wouldn't have made it this long in the business world if he couldn't keep a secret.

Perhaps not for people who don't want Trump to take over their land to build a wall.

Do people actually own the land right up to the border or is there some sort of easement? I'd guess it's the latter but I don't really know.

He'll, those people will probably offer pro-Bono security services to the workers building the fence.

Back