• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

No serious Pub is going to be Trump's lackey.

Last edited:
Has Condi ever expressed interest in VP?

13151639_10103425510286928_7698879070207055565_n.jpg

Hillary can and may win AZ. With a tight senate race there, I see Dems spending a lot there. Also a bit in GA, which is inching closer to being in play. But I don't see her spending any time and $$ in white Appalachia. KY & WV will be yuge for Trump.

Been a lot of talk about the Big Blue Wall (18 states/242 EVs in six consecutive presidential elections), but the corresponding red floor (13 states/102 EVs over the same time period) is shockingly flimsy. AK, ID, UT, WY, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MS, AL, and SC. Seriously doubt any of those would ever be in play in November, but NV, CO, NM, NH, and IA are likely already off the table for Trump. FL, OH, VA, and NC will be heavily contested. Hildawg may just go after AZ to spite McCain for claiming Chelsea was ugly because Bubba got busy with Janet Reno after a dance party.

There's no way Condi would risk such damage to her rep.

There is no way either could tolerate each other. She's a full blown neocon. He has completely rejected that ideology and has isolationist leanings.

The NY Times has a front page article saying Trump might remove Ryan as head of the convention committee. Where would Trump, given his unpopularity with the "elites," get that power?

I think we're seeing there's a war for the soul of the GOP- between the establishment and Trump's populism.

There is no way either could tolerate each other. She's a full blown neocon. He has completely rejected that ideology and has isolationist leanings.

Yeah, but she's a member at Augusta and you can be damn sure Donald wants in.

She joins Snoop in wanting to make America great again.
billboard Verified account
‏@billboard

Azealia Banks endorses Donald Trump, claims Hillary Clinton "talks to black people as if we're children or pets"
Azealia-Banks-coachella-2015-performs-flag-billboard-650-1548.jpg

Trump has 91% unfavorablity among African-Americans. That might be worse than the KKK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Constantly heard over the weekend with conservative in-laws:

them:Can't we go back to how things used to be?
me: Like how
Them: you know without all the phones & computers
me: you mean like going back to just a rotary dial and typewriter?
them: yes, that would be great. I always loved the typewriter

My parents are just as old but are Dems. My Mom wanted and got a Fitbit for Mother's Day. That ought to tell you all you need to know. The "can't we go back to the way things used to be" crowd wants to return to the days of outside plumbing and lantern reading.

Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat'
"We're going to submit the optimum," he said of his tax proposal. "That's what I'd like to get and we'll fight for it. But from a practical standpoint, it's going to get renegotiated. And in my opinion, the taxes for the rich will go up somewhat."
He said the points in his tax plan he's most intent on keeping are tax cuts for the middle class and businesses -- particularly those that have refused to bring profits earned overseas back into the United States. He'd like his plan to incentivize them to return the profit to the U.S.
"And I will fight like hell for that," he said.
Trump said last week he was "looking at" possibly raising the minimum wage and was "open to doing something with it," during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
On Sunday, Trump was pressed by ABC's George Stephanopoulous over his change in position.
Trump, who opposed an increase during the Republican primary, told ABC: "I am looking at it and I haven't decided in terms of numbers. But I think people have to get more."
Pressed on that being a reversal from his primary stance, Trump said: "Well, sure it's a change. I'm allowed to change. You need flexibility, George, whether it's a tax plan where you're going to -- where you know you're going to negotiate. But we're going to come up with something.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/donald-trump-taxes-wealthy/index.html

Trump has 91% unfavorablity among African-Americans. That might be worse than the KKK

Washington State football coach Mike Leach endorsed Trump during an appearance in Spokane. Knight, Digger, Holtz, and Keady are all retired coaches who no longer have to recruit. Takes some of Leach's street cred away from putting Craig James' kid in an equipment shed because his dad killed five hookers while at SMU.

Trump is like the ACA: you have to elect him to know what is in it.

I don't think even he knows what all his positions are right now.

HRC is just going to sit back and watch this baby implode.

Somewhere bkf's head is exploding.

Back