• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

I just had entirely way too much fun with this and am guilty about it, but whatever.

don't be. I saw them live like 8 years ago in Wilmington and it was a kick ass show

Vince was aight - Sylvan Esso bout to take the stage - Lotta white girls have materialized - DukeBoi turns around every few minute while we wait and I stare directly at him with a stupid grin on my face and my arms crossed until he turns around.

This is just a story about a dude who can't take a little ribbing but who is too much of a pussy to tell you to go fuck yourself.

What is the absolute most you would pay to hear the Everclear lead singer in an acoustic songs and stories set?

Depends on the venue. Everclear wasn't the worst band in the world, but it's all over now for sure. I'd say I'd pay about $50 for a 150 person show.

one more plug for this album - punk today lacks this fun, not self-important jammery

Townie, I started listening to that because they're playing here soon, but I didn't like the dude's voice. It may have just been my mood. I will try again.

Sounds like Frontier Ruckus guy to me. Maybe a little whiny but I dig.

Back