• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football / Military Bowl Thread

Reason #999 why being in a P5 is so important.

They have a legitimate gripe. They had great back-to-back seasons, beat a ranked team in the conference champ game and they play a .500 squad that has lost three-straight games. LOL. Can we trade this game for a hoops matchup?

Don't blame them, I'd be saying the same thing if I were them. However, I'm not, so basically screw them.

Reason #999 why being in a P5 is so important.

They have a legitimate gripe. They had great back-to-back seasons, beat a ranked team in the conference champ game and they play a .500 squad that has lost three-straight games. LOL. Can we trade this game for a hoops matchup?

Pepe Sanchez isn't going to walk through that door.

USA Today has us as a 16 point dog, the biggest spread of any bowl game.

Edit: looked for link but don't see it. Saw the bowl spreads in the fish wrapper version.

Last edited:
USA Today has us as a 16 point dog, the biggest spread of any bowl game.

Ouch. The sad thing is I think it will be worse unless they completely don't recover from losing their coach.

No, they don't. Love the WF side in this game. Love it.

Yep- I was there at the PNC in Raleigh.

Still remember all of the CP3 signs! :)

Back