• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football / Military Bowl Thread

Let's get real message board on here. If CP3 were our quarterback do you think he'd 1) throw a better long ball than JW, 2) be able to see over the line, and 3) throw to Serigne?

I'm sure the temple football players are just itching for revenge after our year 2000 beat down of them in basketball.

In +6. Happy to be going to a bowl since I had to miss Nashville. Probably going to do a seafood pot with LOTS of Old Bay since we are in Maryland. Need to appease the Many Faced Bowl God.

Temple has two running backs who averaged over 4.5 yards per carry and each gained over 900 yards for the season. Their (true) senior QB is a four year starter. There are 38 jrs and seniors on the team, so they are a pretty experienced group.

Temple has two running backs who averaged over 4.5 yards per carry and each gained over 900 yards for the season. Their (true) senior QB is a four year starter. There are 38 jrs and seniors on the team, so they are a pretty experienced group.

So what you are getting at, is these guys are old enough to remember the 2 losses to Wake on the hardwood and are out seeking revenge?

Let's get real message board on here. If CP3 were our quarterback do you think he'd 1) throw a better long ball than JW, 2) be able to see over the line, and 3) throw to Serigne?

I'm sure the temple football players are just itching for revenge after our year 2000 beat down of them in basketball.

CP could definitely throw some DIMES on the gridiron.

CP could definitely throw some DIMES on the gridiron.

Yeah, but he's what 6 feet flat, still short for a QB. However, his skill set would make you think he'd be money with the jump pass at the goal line.

Didn't we play them in the NCAA tourney CP3's freshman year?

Of the teams that played and beat Temple in the early aughts, I'd take Chris Ellis at TE, Josh Howard and Trent Strickland at WR, Eric Williams at DT, Darius Songaila at MLB, Justin Gray & Taron Downey at RB, and Jamal Levy at K. QB would be Chris Paul on lifts.

Of the teams that played and beat Temple in the early aughts, I'd take Chris Ellis at TE, Josh Howard and Trent Strickland at WR, Eric Williams at DT, Darius Songaila at MLB, Justin Gray & Taron Downey at RB, and Jamal Levy at K. QB would be Chris Paul on lifts.

Songalia at MLB would be comical.

Correct.

We barely beat VCU and Manhattan, but I'd take any type of NCAAT win at this point

Don't really get the shaming of Wake on the Temple message board. Looked at their schedule and their marquee wins are against Navy and USF.

As opposed to our marquee win over Indiana?

In +6. Happy to be going to a bowl since I had to miss Nashville. Probably going to do a seafood pot with LOTS of Old Bay since we are in Maryland. Need to appease the Many Faced Bowl God.

Sounds good. Very appropriate.
you planning to sell meal tickets?

Sounds good. Very appropriate.
you planning to sell meal tickets?

Ha! Unfortunately no. This pot will be all tapped out with the crew I'm bringing. Tried to cook more than I'm planning this time at the Florida v Georgia game this year and ended up tending the pot the whole time. Would much rather do a little tailgating myself.

Back