• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

sooooooooo....... what you guys are saying is that [Redacted] is a bad coach?

sooooooooo....... what you guys are saying is that [Redacted] is a bad coach?

Preview

[Redacted] also thought it was a good idea to put in a 7 footer who hasn't played because he's getting pushed around too much up against the fattest guy we're going to play all year. He was the first substitution along with Rountree like three minutes in wasn't he? That doesn't make any sense.

I thought the same thing. Why in the hell wasn't Chase out there in the 2nd half?????

I dont know if its Bz's fault or Chase. But he dropped his first three shots with no rim and sparked the offense. Then he took an ill-advised NBA three that he air balled. And I dont recall him taking another shot the rest of the game. Not one in the second half. Its just inexplicable. We need him to shoot more / play more.

Nothing was more irritating than Chase not playing in the second half. I'm not one who is as vocal about bad coaching decisions, but when you don't have another player who hit a single perimeter shot and you bench the one who did it is indeed inexplicable.

http://preview.images.memegenerator.net/Instance/Preview?imageID=2485&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=I don't always hire bad coaches&text1=but when I do, they're named [Redacted]&text2=&text3=

Would be better with Wellman's face.

Orville Reynolds ‏@MotorMotorWF
I just can't bring myself to do any homework/studying. If I flunk out then ima be doin security at Douglas. Vibin with the boys.

#culture

Orville Reynolds ‏@MotorMotorWF
I just can't bring myself to do any homework/studying. If I flunk out then ima be doin security at Douglas. Vibin with the boys.

#culture

While its definitely poorly worded, he's just saying he's gonna chill instead of work tonight... He's not saying "HEY LOOK I DONT DO ANY WORK"

We've all had days where Homework simply didn't happen. Unless you're fucking batshit crazy

Wouldn't Monday and Wednesday nights be the most hectic as the players do all their work for the next day? In my experience class was pretty easy and relaxing, doing work outside of it was time consuming and difficult (if anything were actually difficult).

Very rough day! Much thanks to Coach Himey for coming down to the funeral! Shows a ton of class from him and the WF program

From Cory Helms, OL recruit regarding the funeral of his HS OL coach today. Sad. But great kindness by Coach Himey.

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh

Norris Cole played opposite Teague in that game, which actually took place here at AAA. Teague: "I hear about that game all the time."

:tear:

It gets worse:

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
Just rehashed the infamous Cleveland State loss with fellow Deac Jeff Teague. "We were looking ahead to Arizona, man."

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones
@tomhaberstroh they were coached by dino gaudio

Bomani Jones makes fun of the Dino hire all the time... talking about how they hired a guy to keep 1 recruiting class. Not really fair, but he has said it a few times.

Back