• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board weirdos

jaybone

Reaction score
Turd Ferguson neg repped me at what looks like minutes after the GTech game (5:17PM). He said, "did you enjoy that game, dumbass?"

Mildly funny to be sure, but ...

... there are only a few posters on here I know in their flesh and blood form. The rest of you, Turd Ferguson included, I don't have a relationship with you. I don't like you. I don't hate you. I don't know you. Your entertainment and/or a distraction. There are a few exceptions. I begrudgingly like deacvision7 despite his douchery. Irish pissed me off about something I now forget and I challenged him to a fight. I don't know what happened there. I have sparred off and on with Phdeac for about a decade. That may brush up against some form of relationship. That said, if he got hit by a bus tomorrow, I would not fly down or up or wherever for his funeral and I am absolutely sure he would not fly to mine. I don't like Racerdeac or that dumbass math teacher that posts stupid shit.

But, none of you save the flesh and blood ones I know exist in my real world. I would assume that is healthy.

I respectfully suggest Turd consider the same.

Am I off base in thinking this was a pathetic thing to do? Or do you fellas consider this ... a relationship? A lot of you post on game threads so maybe I am off base.

I know a lot of people on this board so I consider my real life relationship with them.

Other guys like Strickland/FYC and others I don't really know but respect what they post. I consider it a relationship of sorts because we all share a very strong passion for Wake Forest sports.

CamRon+You+mad.jpg

Turd Ferguson used neg rep, it's super effective!

Turd Ferguson neg repped me at what looks like minutes after the GTech game (5:17PM). He said, "did you enjoy that game, dumbass?"

... there are only a few posters on here I know in their flesh and blood form. The rest of you, Turd Ferguson included, I don't have a relationship with you. I don't like you. I don't hate you. I don't know you. Your entertainment and/or a distraction. There are a few exceptions. I begrudgingly like deacvision7 despite his douchery. Irish pissed me off about something I now forget and I challenged him to a fight. I don't know what happened there. I have sparred off and on with Phdeac for about a decade. That may brush up against some form of relationship. That said, if he got hit by a bus tomorrow, I would not fly down or up or wherever for his funeral and I am absolutely sure he would not fly to mine. I don't like Racerdeac or that dumbass math teacher that posts stupid shit.

But, none of you save the flesh and blood ones I know exist in my real world. I would assume that is healthy.

Am I off base in thinking this was a pathetic thing to do? Or do you fellas consider this ... a relationship? A lot of you post on game threads so maybe I am off base.

I consider you one of the board weirdos.

I have no opinion of you at all. I can't connect you to a single post or opinion.

I'm trying to work an RJ reference into this thread..."a neg rep almost told"? no....damn it. You all got anything?

Don't be so cruel, jb. You certainly know my 9 inches of flesh and I have certainly made you bleed.

xoxo

Irish pissed me off about something I now forget and I challenged him to a fight. I don't know what happened there

I kept posting "JET" in response to any of your pro-[Redacted] posts, in reference to Jason Terry and that time in the NBA Finals you were gloriously wrong about said Jason Terry, implying that your opinion on anything basketball-related should accordingly be dismissed.

It wore on you.

Not appreciably more pathetic than starting this thread about a neg rep. Just remember that there seems to be a large contingent of this fanbase that turns to alcohol to drown their in-game sorrows. This leads to a stage of general anger which has to be vented and as one of the few people that could ever be called anything but BzOut you are just a natural target. I just assume everybody on here is drunk for 24 hours after the game.. If there was ever a case for medical marijuana, it is being a Wake sports fan. Games are just so much easier to watch and it certainly limits the depression that normally ensues. Sex is another good escape. I would advise all posters take a few hits and bang somebody before coming here to post. It works for me but then again I have like 300 posts or something so I'm probably not the best test case for this.

Jaybone, as I mentioned in my neg rep to you, you are a dumbass. The only two times I have been neg repped were by you. Both times were for posts neither responding to/nor directed toward you. I was just returning the favor. The timing was coincidental.

In addition to being a blowhard (we knew), we can now add giant pussy (on the order of that whiny bitch from Duke crying about mean Miami fans) for complaining about a neg rep, and also narcissist (if you really think I thought about you again after I called you a dumbass four days ago). Actually, since you called me by name 3 times in your post, I have apparently gotten under your skin, which is amusing. Since joining the boards in 2011 this is the first time you have posted anything of interest. Ha ha.

I kept posting "JET" in response to any of your pro-[Redacted] posts, in reference to Jason Terry and that time in the NBA Finals you were gloriously wrong about said Jason Terry, implying that your opinion on anything basketball-related should accordingly be dismissed.

It wore on you.

That was it. Chinese torture.

Not appreciably more pathetic than starting this thread about a neg rep. Just remember that there seems to be a large contingent of this fanbase that turns to alcohol to drown their in-game sorrows. This leads to a stage of general anger which has to be vented and as one of the few people that could ever be called anything but BzOut you are just a natural target. I just assume everybody on here is drunk for 24 hours after the game.. If there was ever a case for medical marijuana, it is being a Wake sports fan. Games are just so much easier to watch and it certainly limits the depression that normally ensues. Sex is another good escape. I would advise all posters take a few hits and bang somebody before coming here to post. It works for me but then again I have like 300 posts or something so I'm probably not the best test case for this.

Great answer. And I agree.

Believe it or not I really am mostly interested in the socio dynamics more than anything: online personas, aggressive behavior/posting, a community based on either total agreement or borderline hostile opposition of which I am a player. I say I don't give a shit and believe I mean it but tap out aggressive and obnoxious shit like just about everyone else. Is it taking out aggression on strangers rather than wives and bosses?

I get the narcissistic tag but every one on here is a naracist. That is the nature of the environs. I'd just like to understand it a little better. Because it has changed the nature of sports somewhere between incrementally to a lot

Anywho still think its weird to turn to some "dumbass" you don't know immediately after a pathetic loss. I can promise you it was the furthest thing from my mind after the state game

Back