• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board weirdos

He used to, but I think the FBI got him. It's never a good sign when one of your last threads is asking for legal advice against a huge corporation.

Did Sony come after him and his fledgeling production company?

In order to "catfish," SND, you can't call a dude, talk dirty to him with a deep male voice, then tell him your real name. BTW, stop calling me.

This thread is worthless without pics...

QA7T9QQ.jpg

Jaybone was dead on about the Duke LAX rape case too..He should have lost all credibility as a sane person after that one

there is a Wake math prof who posts stupid shit 100% of the time. Can't think of his handle. He posts mostly on the other board but to my great distress, moved over here a while ago. Maybe he moved back.

Yes, I was dead wrong on the Duke Lacrosse thing as was the DA. I was wrong on the entire 2011 nba playoffs. every series, just about every player i picked an orlando spurs final i think or something like that

People really care about what people leave them for reputation on a little, insignificant online message board? Wow.

I'll let it go at this but, as usual, you are still missing the point. I have negged you twice, I believe. Both times after you negged me. Those might be the only two times I've ever used the neg rep. I happened to notice the neg rep where you called me a "one trick pony" and "Buddy" while perusing the boards after another valiant Buzz effort. Lol if you think I had any thought of you outside of that. I also didn't think about you again until YOU started a thread about ME for neg repping you AFTER YOU NEGGED ME. I did not mean the dumbass thing personally, and I was not drunk negging, I really just don't think you are very smart. I wasn't trying to be internet mean to you, either...Atleast I didn't start an entire thread about you.

And the fact that you turned your Buzz-esque failure of a thread into some internet social commentary is hilarious.

Let me have Ape Tit for $800.00.

Back