• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board weirdos

I think I went on a drunken blackout fueled neg rep fest on Saturday night after the Pack took out UNC to anyone/someone who had said anything negative about NCSU about storming the court but I have no idea if that's the case. Got a PM from dirkthedeac that said *whatever so if you were on the receiving end of one of those, just consider me a board weirdo and throw some neg rep my way, it's deserved :thumbsup:

Oh, and yes, I do have a drinking problem, but shit happens when you're young. Hope no one holds any hard feelings and I apologize for being an idiot. Facepalm

Jaybone,
There is to much animosity on this board at times but I guess that is the norm on a generally anonymous forum. I try to not name call but at least consider the other persons argument but frankly there are a few on here that it is not going to happen, I have decided that I will continue on my way regardless and post and leave without taking things to personally.

I'll let it go at this but, as usual, you are still missing the point. I have negged you twice, I believe. Both times after you negged me. Those might be the only two times I've ever used the neg rep. I happened to notice the neg rep where you called me a "one trick pony" and "Buddy" while perusing the boards after another valiant Buzz effort. Lol if you think I had any thought of you outside of that. I also didn't think about you again until YOU started a thread about ME for neg repping you AFTER YOU NEGGED ME. I did not mean the dumbass thing personally, and I was not drunk negging, I really just don't think you are very smart. I wasn't trying to be internet mean to you, either...Atleast I didn't start an entire thread about you.

And the fact that you turned your Buzz-esque failure of a thread into some internet social commentary is hilarious.

I think I went on a drunken blackout fueled neg rep fest on Saturday night after the Pack took out UNC to anyone/someone who had said anything negative about NCSU about storming the court but I have no idea if that's the case. Got a PM from dirkthedeac that said *whatever so if you were on the receiving end of one of those, just consider me a board weirdo and throw some neg rep my way, it's deserved :thumbsup:

Oh, and yes, I do have a drinking problem, but shit happens when you're young. Hope no one holds any hard feelings and I apologize for being an idiot. Facepalm

You neg repped me and posted "Neh." I have no idea what that means but it was kind of funny.

I'll let it go at this but, as usual, you are still missing the point. I have negged you twice, I believe. Both times after you negged me. Those might be the only two times I've ever used the neg rep. I happened to notice the neg rep where you called me a "one trick pony" and "Buddy" while perusing the boards after another valiant Buzz effort. Lol if you think I had any thought of you outside of that. I also didn't think about you again until YOU started a thread about ME for neg repping you AFTER YOU NEGGED ME. I did not mean the dumbass thing personally, and I was not drunk negging, I really just don't think you are very smart. I wasn't trying to be internet mean to you, either...Atleast I didn't start an entire thread about you.

And the fact that you turned your Buzz-esque failure of a thread into some internet social commentary is hilarious.

Don't know what to are talking about. I hardly ever neg rep and I don't post on the board on the weekends. Maybe you didn't see it from days or weeks before but still funny you chose to respond/reach out minutes after the loss. I fully expect to get a pos rep from you post coital.

Who is the dumbass Math teach Jaybone is referring to?

Found a picture of GayBone. Fitting here I believe.
17csy1.jpg
[/IMG]

Great answer. And I agree.

Believe it or not I really am mostly interested in the socio dynamics more than anything: online personas, aggressive behavior/posting, a community based on either total agreement or borderline hostile opposition of which I am a player. I say I don't give a shit and believe I mean it but tap out aggressive and obnoxious shit like just about everyone else. Is it taking out aggression on strangers rather than wives and bosses?

I get the narcissistic tag but every one on here is a naracist. That is the nature of the environs. I'd just like to understand it a little better. Because it has changed the nature of sports somewhere between incrementally to a lot

Anywho still think its weird to turn to some "dumbass" you don't know immediately after a pathetic loss. I can promise you it was the furthest thing from my mind after the state game

If I may offer you one piece of advice:

Don't think about this shit so much.

drew is probably who he is talking about

What did Drew ever do that was so bad? Besides getting arrested for selling chinese bootleg dvds on Amazon. Besides that?

I don't get how someone can go on such a rant and leave out the waste of molecules that is RJKarl.

Back