• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

any word on Daniel Green

berneses

Reaction score
Tweaked his knee in July but not clear how serious the injury is. Any word on his injury? We could sure use his length this year.

It's really pretty weak that this has been alluded to for weeks but this board has exactly zero hard and fast info.

Pretty sure this might put a damper on his Naismith this year.....

lack of information partially shows the lack of interest in the program.

Unless Dan asks the question and writes about it, no one is going to give out the info publicly.

Well, we do have to maintain our competitive edge. If our opponents have to guess as to the health of our players, that'll make us that much harder to prepare for.

Wellman just emailed me highlights from the summer league of Daniel. He looks like he has put on a lot of weight. Expectations are high.

You guys joke, but that's really not fair to one of our players. Daniel is a 20 year old STUDENT who is working his best for MSD.

Had he been healthy last year, we'd easily would've been a Sweet 16 team.

Get a life. I hope Daniel comes back rip roaring. Just having some good fun. I think even Daniel would get a kick out of the Shaq video.

Get a life. I hope Daniel comes back rip roaring. Just having some good fun. I think even Daniel would get a kick out of the Shaq video.
Probably not. A young guy with hopes and dreams is injured again. I seriously doubt he sees any humor in jokes at his expense.

Probably not. A young guy with hopes and dreams is injured again. I seriously doubt he sees any humor in jokes at his expense.

Then he needs a better sense of humor. I don't think he has any delusions that he would ever be as good as Shaq. Injury or not.

In all seriousness, weren't the reports that he would be getting an MRI in early August? Regardless, it doesn't look good...

Hope the young man gets better. Would be really tough to have two years ruined by injury. I could really care less about our team at this point. But I certainly want what is best for Daniel.

MRI pending reduction of swelling

It's been at least three weeks since it was reported he tweaked his knee. His knee must have been as swollen as a balloon to take this long to do the MRI. Usually, MRI's are done within a week of an injury. Really odd that this is taking so long to do the MRI.

Maybe they needed an NCAA waiver.

Back