• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

any word on Daniel Green

MRI pending reduction of swelling

It's been at least three weeks since it was reported he tweaked his knee. His knee must have been as swollen as a balloon to take this long to do the MRI. Usually, MRI's are done within a week of an injury. Really odd that this is taking so long to do the MRI.

This. I'm guessing that this means the worst-case, though I hope it's not true for Daniel's sake...

Have no idea why MRI pending reduction of swelling. That makes no medical sense. And yes I have medical background.

Do not count on much from DGreen this year. Dont know why they havent released the info yet.

Did he re-tear his ACL, though? You mentioned that it was more than a tweak, but that's the extent of the information as to the nature of his injury.

Do not count on much from DGreen this year. Dont know why they havent released the info yet.

If this is true, and I'm sure it is considering the source of this information, how can our team possibly recover?

I was really looking forward to him contributing as a big off the bench. Good luck Daniel.

Hope the young man gets better. Would be really tough to have two years ruined by injury. I could really care less about our team at this point. But I certainly want what is best for Daniel.

My thoughts as well.

"Obviously you want to be at full health," [Redacted] said. "But the players that we have here have all done a tremendous job in improving their skill and their bodies and their minds.

"Injuries are a part of athletics, and we certainly hope that Daniel will be full-go soon. But as in anybody’s case, we move forward, we’re positive, and every one of them are doing a tremendous job."

I am just glad that we have so many young men who is working so hard.

Does anyone have an entree at a community college where he could catch on as a TA in Mangling the English Language.

Shouldn't have gone with the med student at Wake Forest Baptist.

"Obviously you want to be at full health," [Redacted] said. "But the players that we have here have all done a tremendous job in improving their skill and their bodies and their minds."

This is exactly what he said at the coaches' luncheon before the start of the last season.

Back