• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Music City Bowl Ticket Update

Wrangor

Go Deacs
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has an update on how many tickets we have sold. Seeing that VT is barely halfway towards their requirement raised my curiosity.

I didn't see a thread, so I apologize if this is Haas. Anyone know the count?

Someone in the AD said that we were "on track" to sell out the allotment though no number was given.

I haven't bought my tickets yet - debating about doing it through Wake or just stub hub - anyone know what sections the allotment for Wake is in? Would like to be close, but I am as low ranking in the deacon club as possible, so I am assuming my seat will be nosebleed at the 10 yard line.

Florida has only sold 8,000 of their 15,000 allotment to the Gator Bowl. Found that interesting.

I haven't bought my tickets yet - debating about doing it through Wake or just stub hub - anyone know what sections the allotment for Wake is in? Would like to be close, but I am as low ranking in the deacon club as possible, so I am assuming my seat will be nosebleed at the 10 yard line.

Please buy through the school. It will help us when bowls select teams in the future.

When you buy though Wake, you only have the option of selecting Lower Level or Club Level tickets. I have no inside knowledge, but I'd assume that means that all of the allotment is either in the lower level or the club level.

I would like to think this is true, but I don't think it will ever really matter.

Maybe if it's between Wake and BC it would matter, but yeah unfortunately it's never gonna really matter unless we sell double our original allotment or something.

I would like to think this is true, but I don't think it will ever really matter.

Yeah I'm supporting the school on this one because the tickets are only $60. I paid full for Orange Bowl tickets (I think they were $150) in 07 and sat way up in the nosebleeds behind the end zone when I probably could have bought some much better seats right outside the stadium for $10 just before kickoff. Personally I don't think really matters much because we'll still always get picked over.

I heard from a source that as of last Friday (12/9) we had sold about 5,000.

got six over the weekend. I have to go to bridger to pick em up.

According to StubHub, there are a plethora of tickets available in the Upper Deck (300s) for around $10 ($20 after shipping). However, the cheapest seats I can find in the lower level are around $100 and $150-$200 for club level seats.

Sounds like you're actually getting a decent deal purchasing through Wake.

If you're really trying to go for cheap, you should be able to pick them up for $20 outside the stadium if you don't care where you sit. But really, the tickets aren't that expensive to begin with, especially when you consider that you're making the trip and staying in a hotel for a night or two.

According to StubHub, there are a plethora of tickets available in the Upper Deck (300s) for around $10 ($20 after shipping). However, the cheapest seats I can find in the lower level are around $100 and $150-$200 for club level seats.

Sounds like you're actually getting a decent deal purchasing through Wake.

If you're really trying to go for cheap, you should be able to pick them up for $20 outside the stadium if you don't care where you sit. But really, the tickets aren't that expensive to begin with, especially when you consider that you're making the trip and staying in a hotel for a night or two.

Thats what I figured I would do, just want to check - I bought the OB tickets through Wake, they were decent enough seats - but I was in with a huge group, one of whom was a big wig in the Deacon Club. Bought the Car Bowl tickets through Stub Hub and got 50 yard line, 8 rows up for less than purchasing through Wake.

I wish Wake would do something like this via email to keep us updated

20111212BOWL_01.jpg

If you are not a decent contributor for the DC I would consider other options. When I talked to them their $60 tickets go start at the 40 and go around the goalposts. The more you give the better your seats.

Back