• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Music City Bowl Ticket Update

We are moving to a Plus one but I don't see a playoff in the near future. The bowl situation has been far too good to the schools and now 70 teams get to go bowling. That means there are plenty of sponsors out there willing to put their money where it counts. Plus numerous charities get helped along the way.

Playoffs and bowls can (and will) exist side by side. The sponsorships and venues wouldn't even necessarily need to change, just a couple of dates.

Music City Bowl just announced that the tickets are in:

1jrmnk.jpg

This is actually one of the biggest reasons I order from WFU (aside from the school support).

the patches get you discounts at a lot of restaurants and bars and attractions that weekend as well.

Thanks. So I guess there's no chance Wake actually has any I could buy in Winston? Maybe I can find one once I get to Smashville.

I'll most likely just pick mine up at one of the sites they mentioned in Nashville. Not worth that extra price for getting it shipped here first.

I went ahead and ordered a couple patches. Shipping was only $2, so it really wasnt that big of a deal IMO.

I went ahead and ordered a couple patches. Shipping was only $2, so it really wasnt that big of a deal IMO.

Never mind, then. Looks like I'll be doing this as well. Saw it was Ticketmaster and knowing they normally charge around $10 for shipping of tickets, I just assumed it would be comparable.

Is anyone else going to the "Kickoff Party" at the Country Music Hall of Fame on 12/29?

I'm probably going to order a patch too.

How do I get a patch? I think my OB patch is my favorite keepsake from that season.

I've got my Orange Bowl patch framed with the tickets from the ACCCG and OB over the top of an ACC Champions felt banner. I've got that hanging beside a framed panoramic of the Joel from the UNC game in 2005 (signed by Skip) and another panoramic of Groves at sunset during the UVa game in '07. Good times.

The Deacon Shop at the mall and on campus have a new panoramic shot of B B and T from the Notre Dame game taken from Bridger. Taken as we scored a TD. $32.00

I heard from a pretty good source that we've sold more tix than VT has for their BCS game. I find that hard to believe

Back