• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Music City Bowl Ticket Update

This entire bowl system has turned into a shameless racket where No-Name Bowls invite schools and then expect the fans of the schools to buy tickets at obscenely high prices, compared to what's available on the internet.

If the fans of each school don't cough it up big-time, then they're accused of "not traveling well". What a load of crap.

We could drop out and join FCS.

Seeing a lot of Bulldogs around town. To be expected. Makes it fun to happen upon a Wake fan here and there. The kick-off party at Country Music Hall of Fame was packed last night. Surprised not to know as many folks there as hoped but impressed to meet so many from places other than NC.

Seems way worse than that. Sitting at the bar at Tootsies.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I'm in a suite thanks to some buddies at SunTrust, and my son and I are the only Deacs in the box. And the MSU fans who are here brought their cowbells inside.

Back