• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Music City Bowl Ticket Update

I bought the $60 lowers on line the evening of the bowl announcements. Got an email a week ago telling me to call the ticket office if I wanted to upgrade to club. Haven't gotten tickets yet, but I live in Atlanta. I would imagine they'll be here today or Monday.

Our block is in Section 136. We are thrilled.

We are going to have some extras (at least 2, likely more) if anyone is still looking for good lowers. These are around the 40-yard line and 30 rows off the field. If you're interested, PM me.

The athletic dept is not saying "we've sold our allotment", it's something to the tune of "progressing towards selling out our allotment." The demand does not appear to be there and they are deflecting by putting a positive spin on it. If they've gone from 5000 to 5500 over the past few days, then technically it's true that they're progressing towards selling out the allotment. If the AD was really close to selling out, say, over 9000 sold, they'd be spouting off with those numbers. "Only a few hundred tickets remain, get yours before they're gone." Or something along those lines.

This is a few days old, but it supports your post. Its the most recent article I found on the game/ticket sales.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/conte...-does-not-expect-sellout-figures-be-satisfied

Back