• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] will be on the David Glenn show today

What good can come of this? Even if I were the biggest Bzzinner in the world and he was the best public speaker alive, there's no way I'd want to hear Bzz on triad sports radio coming of a hugely lopsided loss to a tobacco road rival.

David Glenn is talking right now about how the hiring of [Redacted] made little sense at the time of the hire.

"He was a losing coach at Colorado, he didn't have strong ties to Wake Forest..."

..."He wasn't promoted from within and his long term coaching record isn't strong."

David Glenn is talking right now about how the hiring of [Redacted] made little sense at the time of the hire.

"He was a losing coach at Colorado, he didn't have strong ties to Wake Forest..."

Wow, the host is ripping the guest an hour before he's even on the air. This should be a media win for Wake Forest athletics. Facepalm

Some AD plant has called in and is defending the hire. The gist is... bash Dino.

Some AD plant has called in and is defending the hire. The gist is... bash Dino.

Both Jaybone and RJ have stopped posting on the two active Bzz threads since shortly after this thread appeared. :thumbsup:

Sounded like some early or mid-20s kid. Said his name was John.

Seems

As if the call screening would be relatively lax..

It'll be interesting to see if he gets any hardball questions...

Can somebody call in and ask why he doesn't play Walker and Desrosiers at the same time?

I went from BzzIn to BzzOut after Wofford game, but maybe this immense amount of pressure on [Redacted] that keeps building and building will bring out the best in him and the rest of the coaching staff? Sadly, it seems he is cracking under the pressure, and I doubt a coach in his 50s could really change his coaching strategies- but when has Bz ever faced this level of adversity before? I hope he realizes he has to change to save his job. He can't just tweak little things here and there, he needs dramatic overhaul to how he coaches. Doesn't really sound feasible tho for such an old guy.

dv7, you calling in? Looks like this is your best shot.

Both Jaybone and RJ have stopped posting on the two active Bzz threads since shortly after this thread appeared. :thumbsup:

It's called lunch. I just saw this thread post lunch but don't see how it would distract from the other threads??? Procrastination is procrastination

I haven't heard that they are taking callers while Mr. [Redacted] is being interviewed.

And I don't particularly care to talk to David Glenn about the situation.

Sounds like a great opportunity for dv7 to "man up" and question Bzz.

"I'm not worried about what anyone says; we've had success before and we'll have success again."

- Jeff [Redacted]

Back