• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] will be on the David Glenn show today

"We're 10-7, 1-2 in the league. So we aren't great, but we aren't bad."

- Jeff [Redacted]

Did anyone notice that [Redacted] brought up his record at home w/ AFA when he was asked about being prepared for the hostile environment in Cameron?

- Jeff [Redacted]

Wow. That's pretty much the definition of bad pre-Bz.

"First of all, I'm never going to throw my players under the bus.... in the media."

- Jeff [Redacted]

:rofl:

Last season post Presbyterian loss:

"I try and I try and I try and they (the players) just don't get it!"

- Jeff [Redacted]

It's called lunch. I just saw this thread post lunch but don't see how it would distract from the other threads??? Procrastination is procrastination

And my post was called a joke...insinuating that you had stopped posting because you had called into the show to defend Bzz.

"I know the fans are upset, and that's good. That's passion. I'm sure a lot of the criticism towards me is negative, but that's ok, that shows passion."

- Jeff [Redacted]

390811_717951996353_7203918_35249012_67751130_n.jpg

- Jeff [Redacted]

This is AWFUL. I don't blame Bzz for the current mess. I do blame RW for hiring someone without a winning history who thinks 10-7, 1-2 "isn't bad."

Back