• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Wait, so all our presidents suck ?

It’s almost like the job is incredibly difficult and requires our best and brightest citizens to attempt to do the job slightly well.

28685976_10213468710564488_2869808240586016234_n.jpg

I feel like they copied a photo of Reagan or something. Very flattering compared to Trump's actual body frame/color.

apparently the new thing on Rube Twitter (and I assume Facebook as well) is being mad at Paul McCartney for alluding to Trump in a new song.

apparently the new thing on Rube Twitter (and I assume Facebook as well) is being mad at Paul McCartney for alluding to Trump in a new song.

Please tell me they are destroying their own stuff again.

One of my rural Trumpite relatives just posted this chain post that's going around on facebook: "I am NOT an idiot or a racist or a bigot or uneducated or blind or a Nazi. I AM a Trump Supporter from DAY ONE AND PROUD OF IT!" What's so funny about this is that I know from personal experience that she is indeed a racist (she's hated black people for as long as I can remember, and used to have no problems saying so) and uneducated (never went beyond high school, has barely traveled outside her little hometown, and her posts are often barely readable). With the exception of being a Nazi, she fits almost everything else in that post, unfortunately.

Yep.

Can't admit to the socially unacceptable truths.

Typical.

We all see ourselves as some effective arbiter of righteousness.

Not Facebook, but two letters to the editor from yesterday's edition of The State (Columbia, S.C.) newspaper

Numbers point to Obama’s failures

It is amazing and interesting how the media extolled and continues to extoll President Obama on his achievements when the Federal Reserve Bank data, which is never mentioned by the media, proves completely the opposite.

Federal debt, food stamps, welfare, health insurance costs, money printing and student loans rose sharply while the workforce participation, worker’s share of the economy, median family income and homeownership declined sharply.

Only the Obamas thrived as their net worth went from $1 million to some $40 million on a president’s salary.

A view of this data would scare even his greatest supporters.

Veteran suggests finding a uniting way to protest

After the first person took a knee for the playing of the national anthem, I have watched no pro games and will not until all players do what is right by our flag.

I am a proud veteran. I feel sorry for those who never had the privilege to serve this great nation in a foreign land under the flag. I served so everyone would have freedom. I would give my life to preserve that freedom, as I hope all would do for me. We don’t have to agree, just pick the right way to express our freedom and be smart enough to pick a uniting cause rather than dividing us even more. We are not a perfect country. Most everyone has been discriminated against at some time. We have to accept that and find a uniting way to further our cause.

I am proud of the changes we have made in my 70 years and try to show by example in my life how to treat all people. I put my life on the line for $89 per month under the flag so you can make your millions under it. Now find a uniting way to protest. Thank You.

Back