• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show: Caturday Talks Culture w/ Bz

Disapproval?! I'm calling in to thank Coach [Redacted] for the big win over our Triad rivals High Point! Go Bz Go!

I assume the strategy is to call in and act like you're going to ask a legit question that Bzz would want to answer, then when you get air time just completely blast him.

Will the players be there to answer questions about the team?

"Hi Stan, thanks for taking my call.
"Hi coach, hope you're well.
"Anyway, my question is for the players. Why couldn't y'all rebound last night despite coach clearly teaching you guys how to rebound?"

I think he should come on to the show and say "Stan, let me just say WE OWN THE MOTHERFUCKING TRIAD!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'd be so much more satisfied if Buzz just turned into an 80's pro wrestling caricature. If he challenged UNC-G to a game...IN THE CAGE!...I must just be able to tolerate him until his firing.

Radio talk shows usually run on a seven second delay to prevent that from happening.

That's why you do the BS niceties like I proposed. You're voice will defs get on air that way at least.

So when does it become the Ron Wellman show, January? The Barry Faircloth show, February?

There's really only one question I want to hear him answer. Would he rather fight one horse size duck or 100 duck size horses (with a hat tip to Reddit). I strongly encourage someone to get that one on the air.

pawwwwwlllllllll why won't jeff [Redacted] run the derned footbawwllllll i'll hang up and listen

Lets imagine the humor potential if we had a bunch of callers act like finebaum callers.

I assume the strategy is to call in and act like you're going to ask a legit question that Bzz would want to answer, then when you get air time just completely blast him.

Except no one ever does that.

So if everyone does it then there would just be constant silence of them cutting things out

Somebody call and sincerely compliment his ties (lying of course)

"Coach, I just gotta tell you what great taste in ties you have. They really pop on the sidelines. Truly a sign of distinction...Jeff [Redacted]'s calling card if you will. Now, would you ever think of using one of them to commit suicide"

Back