• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show: Caturday Talks Culture w/ Bz

Does Bzzz know how hated he is by the fans/students/everyone outside of the athletics department?

babydeac said he does. But he's making almost a million dollars per year. That probably helps ease the pain.

Bzz, tell me one positive performance metric showing progress under your leadership over the last 3 years?

"Hi Stan, thanks for taking my call.
"Hi coach, hope you're well.
"Anyway, my question is for the players. Why couldn't y'all rebound last night despite coach clearly teaching you guys how to rebound?"

HP out rebounded us by 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the show was any other day I would ask a killer rebounding question. But, I am not going to have time to make the call, much less gather the facts I would want.

I know, man. Thursdays are the toughest day of the week for gathering facts.

If you cant stream online and have a droid/iphone, download "tuneIN" an app thats free and can access any local radio station

Talking about Jane Caldwell right now....just waiting for someone to hammer him.

"its hectic, players are in final exams, walk on missed game last night, econ exam tomorrow.." went on to say we watched all 16 offensive rebounds from HP

I got it. I think this is the first time I've actually heard this man's voice.

We are getting better defensively...'we held Mercer to 71 points'.

Didn't Mercer graduate a ton of starters? Their W-L record for last year is irrelevant.

So why do other teams with YOUNG players that are 1 stars beat us.. His excuse is that we are young..

Does he sound completely disinterested to anyone else? Several times in the first 5 minutes, he's started a sentence, then fizzled out into a long "uhhh..." before completing his thought. Dude, be in the freaking room.

We are getting better defensively...'we held Mercer to 71 points'.

Wait, seriously, Mercer is a low-major. 71 points is not indicative of good defensive effort against a low major team.

Someone should build a drinking game around all the postive things Bz says about our opponents (particularly prior opponets) as well as all the excuses he makes...

Every time Bz references exams or academics take a shot! We might all die from alcohol poisioning....

Back