• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show: Caturday Talks Culture w/ Bz

If callers are reasonably respectful, they should be allowed to ask almost anything. If WFU censors out all non-positive calls, there's literally nothing to talk about (and I would be much more comfortable with telling the screener one thing and then saying another, as a civil protest of sorts). Not asking hard questions supports Wellman's absurd view that everything is just great.

Things are not great, and we ought to say so.

Jeff does not care one iota what you sad little men do. He has a job to do and nothing will get in the way of him performing that job, least of all, the complaints of a few self-righteous armchair coaches.

Now, I, on the other hand, am offended on his behalf and on behalf of our great university. I look forward to the day in the very near future when the evidence of libel that I've collected from this board is used to shut the doors on this sad little dungeon.

Jeff does not care one iota what you sad little men do. He has a job to do and nothing will get in the way of him performing that job, least of all, the complaints of a few self-righteous armchair coaches.

Now, I, on the other hand, am offended on his behalf and on behalf of our great university. I look forward to the day in the very near future when the evidence of libel that I've collected from this board is used to shut the doors on this sad little dungeon.

C-

Uh oh, guys. I think he is serious this time.

Morning update: Ron has called his lawyers and they are busy collecting evidence from this board. Furthermore, I have reported the many threats of physical violence against Jeff to the Department of Homeland Security. Have fun in Gitmo, boys.
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...lboard-thread-34-complete&p=653196#post653196

I am reposting here, because the other thread seems to have died:

Alright, people. I've had enough of this nonsense. You listen to me and you listen to me real good. If a billboard goes up, Wellman is going to get a TRO and sue every damned one of you losers straight into bankruptcy.

This thread had better be locked and deleted by 7:00 (updated for this thread) p.m. or I will be contacting Ron directly.
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...upport-the-Billboard-Idea&p=652596#post652596

Somebody call and sincerely compliment his ties (lying of course)

"Coach, I just gotta tell you what great taste in ties you have. They really pop on the sidelines. Truly a sign of distinction...Jeff [Redacted]'s calling card if you will. Now, would you ever think of using one of them to commit suicide"

If you're gonna mock his ties you gotta go the Wes Welker-Rex Ryan foot fetish route:

"Coach, I'm calling about end of game situations. Do you play for the tie or do you for for the win? Do you care if it's an ugly tie or are you just looking for any tie? Fans hate ties especially on the road or on TV."

You're really, really bad at trolling.

This is also the guy that I believe admitted he is just a trolling State fan and was just having fun. I guess he was smart enough to delete those messages from last Spring.

"Coach, you've had more players transfer from your program than you have ACC wins. How do you still have a job?"

As Flounder would say "Oh Boy, this is gonna be great"

Yep, we definitely don't need to make anything up to make Buzz look turrible.

I listened once hoping for fireworks and it seemed like most of it was preplanned bs.

If the show was any other day I would ask a killer rebounding question. But, I am not going to have time to make the call, much less gather the facts I would want.

Does Bzzz know how hated he is by the fans/students/everyone outside of the athletics department?

Back