• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show: Caturday Talks Culture w/ Bz

So why do other teams with YOUNG players that are 1 stars beat us.. His excuse is that we are young..

Someone needs to ask him why we are a young team now when we had a 5 man class three years ago.

Stan Cotten must absolutely dread Thursday nights with this clown.

Now playing up how tough High Point is, experience, size, and how many games they will win... They almost beat Western Michigan and Indiana State!!!

Other schools pr departments should get Bz to write their press releases

If he would just flat out say: We should not be losing to these pathetic little schools, i am doing my best, and I will continue to work hard to win games for you all.

Instead, he tries to, ineffectively, explain how these teams are "good" or tough or some shit. Just be honest.

Now they are actually talking about we defended John Brown....from High Point.....and how great a job we did....

John Brown
12-22 from the field for 27 points and 10 rebounds 3 blocks and 2 steals

'John Brown took a lot of bad shots, until they went in'...come on Stan. Don't sell completely out.

HAHAHA. Roy. Top class caller. His rebuttal to Bzdickclown, "Uhh, ok". Click. Call over.

In case anyone hasn't seen John Brown, here is in during the High Point dunk contest.

HAHAHA. Roy. Top class caller. His rebuttal to Bzdickclown, "Uhh, ok". Click. Call over.

Yeah Roy got owned by Bz...great comeback. Felt like it was David Spade vs. Chris Farley all over again.

We use drills I learned from the Miami Heat, the Miami Heat, I was an assistant with the Miami Heat!!!

'Miami Heat drills when I was with the Miami Heat'.....shameless plug.

I can't listen to this man anymore unless people are going to rip him. My blood pressure is too high. One more worthless call and I'm done.

Jeez Buzz you dont get it. Just because you work hard doesnt mean shit. You are working hard at the wrong things. Might as well take the eight hours a day you work, Bzz, and go jerk off, because it WILL NOT change the amount of games we win/lose

Here comes the X's and O's everyone!! Take notes from the MASTER

Blah blah blah blah blah. It's like listening to some assbag VP at work you have no respect for in a meeting. Tune almost everything out.

On a positive note, this hick radio station has a great feed.

Can we not get somebody from the boards to call in and drill Bz with a real question.

Blah blah blah blah blah. It's like listening to some assbag VP at work you have no respect for in a meeting. Tune almost everything out.

On a positive note, this hick radio station has a great feed.

WHo gives a shit about the fact that its on a "hick" radio station? Would you rather it be on 102 Jamz

Back