• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Boebert challenges Cawthorn to a sprint....and the GOP rookie brain-dead brigade bravely soldiers on.

Boebert challenges Cawthorn to a sprint....and the GOP rookie brain-dead brigade bravely soldiers on.

beab1baf-bd85-4997-935f-1c2ddabdcbfb_text.gif

I didn't know that one of the House committees Boebert is assigned to is the Subcommittee on Indigenous Peoples of the United States. I'm sure that she's a real supporter of Native American rights. If/when the GOP wins control of the House next year I would expect a major effort from House Republicans to strip the Squad of any committee assignments or any influence or rights in the House whatsoever.

It’s like to be a Republican politician anymore it’s just a race to the bottom.

The more stupid, dishonest, and offensive the better!

Your party of tolerance, pro-diversity, and non-bigoted anti-prejudice everyone!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy/Sedition

#religiousfreedom

It says something that King would so open and brazenly tweet out his bigotry. He knows his audience loves it.

Last edited:
The dumbest people.

I have no doubt in my mind that 1) Omar scares the shit out of sailor and 2) boebert makes his tiny peen tingle

Meh…Trump would’ve never become the Republican king if the party hadn’t deteriorated tremendously first.

Trump was a Democrat for pretty much his entire life until he found a way to garner power in the GOP.

As ConnorEl mentioned, the GOP put fucking Sarah Palin as VP. That is pretty much rock bottom...

Back