• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

My favorite part of the first episode was the glass of red wine Nany was drinking at 7 am that contained like 22 ounces of wine.

Hahaha yep! Later it looks like she just switched to a straight up juice glass.

The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines and future Real World thread

Yeah, later in the episode she had dispensed with the formalities and was drinking red wine from a pint glass. Impressive.

Block?

df4df68a0a81e0fd21dac7ff82871012.jpg

Last edited:
They're currently filming Rivals III and during the production (or travel to a filming site), a helicopter crashed with only the pilot & technician on board. Both were killed in the crash.

On a related note, the teams are here - Rivals III
There are no spoilers/results listed but I think the site does list unreleased results so watch out if looking in a few weeks.

Last edited:
I feel like they wouldn't put you with a snake that would do anything to you so it's more of a mind fuck. You know eating those bugs is fucking gross. I hate snakes but I think I'd go with them.

bananas had the right approach: he smashed and killed the bugs with his head and then transferred them with his mouth. pretty smart meathead...

and even jenna's blow-ups and fights are boring...that was pathetic.

I know she has had boob work done, so I assume that is why KellyAnne's nipples are in the wrong place on her boobs. Like, the nipple pokie on her left boob appears to be about 1.5-2.0 inches northeast of where it should be.

I love Bananas but he is so whipped by Hannah Teter

That was great that he got burned by the hidden camera. I'm sure it lead to a very uncomfortable watch for the Bananas-Teter household.

I love Bananas but he is so whipped by Hannah Teter

I like Bananas but am glad things don't seem to be going his way for once. Putting Abe in there (and possibly CT) make the show way more interesting

Pssh...look at his competition. None of these jokers are going to beat Bananas or his cousin. Like he said in that episode, he's been in worse situations with waaaay tougher competition. Unless they bring in Zach and CT specifically for an elimination, I don't see him losing.

Well Bananas is defs gonna blow up Cara and Abe. Perhaps punches are exchanged which is why CT and Zach were teased to be coming back.

Is there any doubt that Cara and Abe are in an abusive relationship?

Back