• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I sold RDR2 to my roommate from college for 50.00. He loves it. People helping people

Still on DQ11. I'm nearly 60 hours in and just hit "mid-game."

We're living in a temporary apartment while house shopping which is not the best... So to compensate I pulled the trigger on a black Friday OLED deal and will be tacking on an Xbox One X with RDR2.

Hopefully will help me cope with the shit weather we're already getting.

Ha. Good timing. My roommate from college sent this overnight: “Fallout 76 dropping 55 on metacrtiic, ouch. They’ve wasted 5 years on that and scrolls online when we could have had a new scrolls and a new fallout“

My coworker likes it but he has a solid crew he plays with. It looks awful to me but I’m not really a Fallout fan.

Went to a cousin’s house yesterday and he had one of those arcade machines with 60 games. My boys had fun playing Galaga. So did I. I’m still good at Mappy. Nobody else remembers that game but it’s pretty sweet. Played Ladybug as well. The only place I remember that had it was the doughnut shop at the mall in my hometown.

Late to the party but God of War is very fun and extremely difficult. I'm forcing myself to not change the difficulty setting mid game

i hope the TES team is in an entirely different building from the Fallout idiots. That franchise peaked with New Vegas.

Back