• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

lol:

3qwK71P.pngg

Last edited:
RDR2 is awesome. Put about 8 hours or so into it, and I've loved it. It's slow paced for sure but it really does make you feel like you are part of the story. Been great fun so far.

lol

it just doesn't want you to dominate the game, guys.

prime place for a Skyrim joke, rockstar. missed opportunity

It is annoying you have to hold the button down -- I could be getting other shit done. Like looking at my phone... I guess I could probably still do that though. But I could be folding laundry.

Need to find a rock to sit on my controller. Like back in the old days with Pokemon, just leave you guy walking into a wall over night and boom, egg is hatch!

In the old days, you use a rubber band or hair band.

It is annoying you have to hold the button down -- I could be getting other shit done. Like looking at my phone... I guess I could probably still do that though. But I could be folding laundry.

hold a and go into cinematic mode and you can put down the controller down and do other shit

Back