• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

This is a horrific place for someone with serious anxiety and anger issues. Come on. Let him spend some time in an echo chamber or on Patheos, where there are at least some people looking to have a legit dialogue. This is a place for...I don't know. But it ain't pretty.

I wanna know what rj sent his employer. That is so unbelievably fucked up. I know moonz can be an asshole but damn. To contact his employer in the hope of getting him fired? That is taking it to a level that is completely unacceptable. How did rj even know who his employer was? So many questions. So much drama. Probably not good karma to even bring it up. But I want to know what rj told his employer in those secret emails. "Hi, I'm rj. You might know me as the author of A Story Almost Told...I'd like to talk to you about an employee of yours." Unreal.

Still don't buy that there are a lot of Hillshills on here, that is, people shilling for Hillary. Most make fun of Trump, but few people (any?) are coming on here and touting this Hillary policy or that. Most of the rhetoric is strictly anti-Trump, and at most is "well, she's definitely the best option out there."

Wait I want moonz to explain more about RJ, did he really send emails to your employer? Wasn't just the threat of this by Caturday enough to get him like a month ban? Shouldn't that be a permanent ban? Is this like Jordan leaving the NBA, was RJ actually banned for a year and just pretended he quit?

Total lie....I never dud such a thing nor was I banned ...but keep makiig things up

Still don't buy that there are a lot of Hillshills on here, that is, people shilling for Hillary. Most make fun of Trump, but few people (any?) are coming on here and touting this Hillary policy or that. Most of the rhetoric is strictly anti-Trump, and at most is "well, she's definitely the best option out there."

THIS.

This is a horrific place for someone with serious anxiety and anger issues. Come on. Let him spend some time in an echo chamber or on Patheos, where there are at least some people looking to have a legit dialogue. This is a place for...I don't know. But it ain't pretty.

You don't think people on here are looking to have legitimate dialogue?

I've learned a lot since I started posting on here. Despite all the differences and people trying to make points over substance, it's a good place to hear other points-of-view if you are willing to listen.

Procrastinators and those with too much time on their hands. I fall within both categories.

I wanna know what rj sent his employer. That is so unbelievably fucked up. I know moonz can be an asshole but damn. To contact his employer in the hope of getting him fired? That is taking it to a level that is completely unacceptable. How did rj even know who his employer was? So many questions. So much drama. Probably not good karma to even bring it up. But I want to know what rj told his employer in those secret emails. "Hi, I'm rj. You might know me as the author of A Story Almost Told...I'd like to talk to you about an employee of yours." Unreal.

I would also like to know more about this. Do tell.

"He continues to ridicule people on an anonymous message board by calling them dwarves and questioning their receding hairline."

"He continues to ridicule people on an anonymous message board by calling them dwarves and questioning their receding hairline."

It's funny, because I blocked Moonz out of fear that the pictures he posts may lead to me having a talk with my boss.

It's funny, because I blocked Moonz out of fear that the pictures he posts may lead to me having a talk with my boss.

I blocked him because he doesn't bring any value to the boards. His pics also didn't help haha. I admittedly open them sometimes, but it usually is the same dumb picture or joke.

BSF's victim complex is so funny to me. Dude if it's such a "horrific place" (exaggerate much?) go find an echo chamber that's more to your liking.

Yeah, people spam these boards with nonsense and crazy conspiracy theories they found on weird websites, then if someone dares to call them out or disagree with them, said people respond by grouping everyone that disagrees with them into one category and calling them names. It's the worst.

I think BKF4L is posting about me. I'll do better or I won't. Only personal interaction will really mean anything, in the end

I've been attempting to decide whether Trump is trying to throw the election or just batshit crazy and incompetent. These two things happened today in FL:

1. After Hilary's staff's incompetent failure in allowing the Orlando shooter's dad to show up behind her at the event the other night, I thought every person who would be within 100 yards of Hillary or Trump would have to go through ever check imaginable. I was wrong.

Tonight, directly over Trump's left shoulder (and on the stage) was sitting the perverted ex-Congressman Mark Foley. How many male 16-18 yo pages did he send sexually explicit pictures and emails to back in the day?

Foley was sitting there smiling, clapping and having a good time.

REALLY? How stupid is his staff?

2. The reason is #2 is that it happened after Foley was seated before Trump said this- "ISIS is honoring President Obama. President Obama is the FOUNDER OF ISIS. Crooked Hillary Clinton is the CO-FOUNDER OF ISIS.

The only thing one can think here is that Trump is either trying to throw the election is mentally unstable.

Shooter's dad is embarrassing, but don't believe for a second that Hillary's campaign personally invited him and gave him a prominent seat. As much nonsense as Trump says, multiple dumb ass surrogates are desperately trying to make the paling around with terrorists angle again.

Trump publicly admitted that his campaign gives friends prominent seats at his rallies. Foley acknowledged he was one of Trump's pals during the rally. No sane person would argue that Trump is using Foley to gain the huge Hastert and Larry Craig were railroaded vote.

Barring an unforeseen event, HRC wins easily but they're way overconfident now. Kaine spent two days campaigning in Texas and Louisiana!?!

BSF's victim complex is so funny to me. Dude if it's such a "horrific place" (exaggerate much?) go find an echo chamber that's more to your liking.

LOL at complaining about being attacked for an opinion when all the guy does is post internet memes and alt-right blog posts.

I think BKF4L is posting about me. I'll do better or I won't. Only personal interaction will really mean anything, in the end

Well good luck. But I seriously do think you should find a more positive atmosphere. This place is absolutely toxic for a honest soul. Group think and irrationality abounds.

Back