• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

is this better or worse than a dog-eating joke

Deleted and probably crossed the line I apologize to the m&m bros, that should not have been posted.

Point remains though, how can you criticize a man like Bill Gates whose donated billions of dollars, fought ceases in third world countries, and invented technologies that have benighted society tremendously when you live your life as a net negative on society.

Deleted and probably crossed the line I apologize to the m&m bros, that should not have been posted.

Point remains though, how can you criticize a man like Bill Gates whose donated billions of dollars, fought ceases in third world countries, and invented technologies that have benighted society tremendously when you live your life as a net negative on society.

is this better or worse than a dog-eating joke

Catamount has had an extraordinarily rough day today on the boards.

Seriously, bro. You’re delving into Lectro/sailor territory. I don’t agree with you a lot of the time, but you generally are not off the rails. A step back and a nice weekend is probably in order, then we can resume normal business Monday.

Catamount has had an extraordinarily rough day today on the boards.

Seriously, bro. You’re delving into Lectro/sailor territory. I don’t agree with you a lot of the time, but you generally are not off the rails. A step back and a nice weekend is probably in order, then we can resume normal business Monday.

True, I took about 95 saki bombs at a Japanese karaoke restaurant and woke up hungover and irritated. Rough day is an understatement.

True, I took about 95 saki bombs at a Japanese karaoke restaurant and woke up hungover and irritated. Rough day is an understatement.

95, eh?

Along those lines, I have an ankle holster to keep my cock from rubbing against the ground...

95, eh?

Along those lines, I have an ankle holster to keep my cock from rubbing against the ground...

hyperbole noun
hy·​per·​bo·​le | \ hī-ˈpər-bə-(ˌ)lē \
: extravagant exaggeration (such as "mile-high ice-cream cones")

Back