• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Man there’s a circumcision joke just sitting there...

This is classless and totally uncalled for.

The more callous/dickish posts I read from catamount, the harder it is to maintain the default belief that he is not a dick. What happened to compassionate conservatism?

I'm not sure MBH made any cogent points, but it does refute his suggestion that Gates is secretly a super conservative.

Did I say he was secretly a super conservative? There is no such thing as a "far left" billionaire, because billionaires accumulate all that wealth by exploiting labor. The Koch brothers are presumably "philanthropic." That doesn't make them far left any more than it makes Gates.

Again, just say you disagree with MMT. It makes you look like far less of an asshole than when you call a 29 yr old freshman congresswoman "dumb" while people like Jim Inhofe bring snowballs into the Senate to prove climate change doesn't exist or an entire political party still believes in trickle down economics.

The more callous/dickish posts I read from catamount, the harder it is to maintain the default belief that he is not a dick. What happened to compassionate conservatism?

This was always a facade to convince themselves they were good people

Ted Cruz is at CPAC saying AOC wants to kill all the cows, but by all means, keep calling her dumb.

Do conservatives realize they kill the cows to make the hamberders?

Ted Cruz is at CPAC saying AOC wants to kill all the cows, but by all means, keep calling her dumb.
Well I can't imagine anyone holding Ted Cruz as the standard of intelligence.

All the com,passionate conservatives got busted at those "massage parlors" in FL. They are being bailed out.

Listening to Pete Buttigieg's interview on PSA. He had a great line about the cows hyperbole from the Pubs in a discussion of the Green New Deal. First he compared the cow lines to ACA "death panels." Then he said, "I enjoy going down to get a cheeseburger in South Bend. I just want to have the city not get flooded when I'm down there." He had previously mentioned two 500 year floods in South Bend in an 18 month period.

I don't really ever drink Sake on weekends, so my guess is that if your Sake hungover you managing it at 7 during a work day instead of 11

Oh man, you just reminded me that I drank sake last night. I totally forgot about that. No wonder I'm so hungover.

Back