• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Then prove me wrong. You are on here preaching about electing CIA agents and how we can’t provide healthcare to all Americans. You describe yourself as a radical centrist, but wtf does that mean?

When have I ever posted about not wanting to provide healthcare to all Americans?

Yeah, you are proving my point. You don’t care about policy because you just care about signaling your never Trump credentials.

Yeah, you are proving my point. You don’t care about policy because you just care about signaling your never Trump credentials.

Again when have I ever posted about not wanting to provide healthcare to all Americans?

If you find a post, I will publish an entire “Newenglanddeac On the Issues” for you.

Well I don’t know, because you just said you don’t discuss policy. But do you support a national single payer system where everyone can get healthcare regardless of their ability to pay?

You might not have explicitly said you don’t support a single payer healthcare plan, but the main people I’ve seen you praise are Moulton and Spangenberger, two ex military/CIA centrists and you just posted something about centrists being the key to political progress.

Well I don’t know, because you just said you don’t discuss policy. But do you support a national single payer system where everyone can get healthcare regardless of their ability to pay?

You might not have explicitly said you don’t support a single payer healthcare plan, but the main people I’ve seen you praise are Moulton and Spangenberger, two ex military/CIA centrists and you just posted something about centrists being the key to political progress.

So you’re just making shit up? This is exactly why I avoid engaging with you.

Ok radical centrist, what’s your plan for providing everyone healthcare?

Im not making shit up. You are skating by on being a never Trump, without ever providing any solutions to problems that currently exist, so that you can be accepted socially, without ever staking yourself to a progressive policy position.

Tell me more about how Seth Moulton is going to solve all our problems.

LOL. MHB must be hitting the bottle on a Saturday night.

I am curious what REAL PROGRESSIVES get wasted on on Saturday nights.

Im glad y’all are having fun on a Saturday night. I’ve been drinking Hamm’s and old fashioneds. It’s so telling and sad that democrats are more welcoming to republicans than to anyone to their ideological left.

Im glad y’all are having fun on a Saturday night. I’ve been drinking Hamm’s and old fashioneds. It’s so telling and sad that democrats are more welcoming to republicans than to anyone to their ideological left.

You’re the one who came in and was a dick right away tonight

You’re the one who came in and was a dick right away tonight

Like i said, It’s so telling and sad that democrats are more welcoming to republicans than to anyone to their ideological left.

Like i said, It’s so telling and sad that democrats are more welcoming to republicans than to anyone to their ideological left.

Yeah I don’t think that’s true at all. Your posting style is quite abrasive to anyone who doesn’t agree with you, and you came into the thread tonight guns blazing.

I’m drinking a Dogfish Head IPA called Liquid Truth Serum and therefore I can’t lie. Ask me anything.

Yeah I don’t think that’s true at all. Your posting style is quite abrasive to anyone who doesn’t agree with you, and you came into the thread tonight guns blazing.

See: posters like bkf, jhmd, brad, etc. All Republicans, all hated by Dems on here.

I’m drinking a Dogfish Head IPA called Liquid Truth Serum and therefore I can’t lie. Ask me anything.

Then you can tell MHB we’re nice to NED because we are moderates who are courting the middle and take his Democrat votes for granted.

(Just joking)

Then you can tell MHB we’re nice to NED because we are moderates who are courting the middle and take his Democrat votes for granted.

(Just joking)

I cannot lie. This is exactly what we are doing.

Back